“Cold Stone is always awesome”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Kansas City
Reviewed 28 August 2013

It was great eating ice cream while taking in Legends shopping area. We got good service and the place was clean.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The ice cream choices are plentiful as well as the toppings. Service can be slow at times but never too bad. The family and I love coming here.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

CSC in the Plaza serves up some tasty ice cream. I had the sea salt carmel ice cream blended into a carmel milk shake (this CSC does not have malt mix which is too bad as all ice cream shops should carry malt mix for those who prefer malts over shakes). The staff was very friendly and had about a dozen employees working on a Friday evening. The line moved fairly quickly. I paid $5,75 for a large (gotta have it) milkshake.

4  Thank AlexanderDelarge
Reviewed 14 October 2012

This Cold Stone Creamery is a nice little stop when you have had a long day! They have a lot of flavors and you can mix it with anything! I think I would like it a lot more if I wasnt so picky. I just like chocolate ice cream and that it. But my Chocolate cone was still really good. To me its a little pricey as well, so its not something I do all the time. I wish they sold drinks, instead of giving you a cup for fountain water!!

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Cold Stone always has great cold treats that highlight a summer day at the legends outlets. Conveniently located and makes a great resting spot from a long afternoon of shopping.