“Friendly and great service!!!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #74 of 317 Restaurants in Lawrence
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Best Chili's I've ever been to!!! Fast,hot,and friendly service. $3 Margaritas everyday and $2 $4 $6 Happy hour menu.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

It gives ideas like a turkey sandwich without the turkey, a grilled chicken sandwich without the chicken or the bacon, etc. In other words, you could have some bread with tomato and lettuce. And they would probably charge full price! If you are a strict vegetarian, you have to be careful, because even the side salad has cheese. My husband loves this place, so I come and have a garden burger with mustard, lettuce and tomato. It gets two stars for the margaritas!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

This was a good family restaurant and the staff were especially helpful. The food was of good quality but nothing to shout about. Best to make it before or around six for dinner or the place can fill up quickly on a Saturday. The wings weren't bad and the burger was okay too. The tilapia could be better, a little lacking in seasoning.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

We were taking the H.S. Senior up to KU Senior Day and stopped into my favorite food getaway in Lawrence. I have had pleasure experiences when I stayed over for Federal Training in the area and took the family to Chilli's for evening meal. It was Veterans Day and my wife asked about the special for Vets. Our waitress immediately signed me up for a delicious meal and made an old Vietnam USMC Vet feel welcome back at last! Thank You! Semper Fi!

Reviewed 12 August 2012

There were 8 in our party and they had the perfect booth to accommodate us. They have a great children's menu and many delicious items on the menu. One of our favorites is their Old Timer's Burger and it is always delicious! We recommend Chili's.