“Never dissapointed”

Luigi's
Ranked #20 of 78 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Luigi's Italian Cuisine in Leavenworth, KS. offers amazing Italian dishes at unbelievably reasonable prices. There is a center-section full bar with many televisions for your viewing pleasure. Luigi's also offers romantic seating sections for those intimate and special occasions. This is the perfect venue for large parties, company celebrations, and special events. The restaurant features daily specials and a happy hour that will not disappoint. Bring the family, bring your friends, and expect to have an AWESOME experience!
Leavenworth, Kansas
“Never dissapointed”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is a great find in the small town of Leavenworth Ks. The owners and staff are always extremely friendly and helpful and are willing to make each visit we have better than the rest. My family and I came in last night and every time we come something new is improved from the addition of the café next door, to new chairs, and the improved Italian wine and beer list.
I highly recommend anyone looking for a nice place to eat and enjoy a delicious dinner no matter what you order.
You wont be disappointed!!!!!

• Visited June 2014

Leavenworth, Kansas
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Had a lovely dinner for my fiance's birthday.lasagna was just out of this world.
Then tiramisu and of course coffee. Unforgettable. Thanks Andi and Morina for making this possible.

Chris
Turistmo@yahoo.com

• Visited May 2014
New jerse
“Very nice.!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to luigis since they opened in 2011. They continue to improve the business as time goes on and they currently have added a nice little cafe. The food is always wonderful whether its pizza, chicken dish, seafood, lamb, or the salads. I love how personable the staff is and how welcome my family and I are when we come to eat. I highly recommend luigis for not only your family, but business groups, gatherings, and romantic dates.

ks
“Good food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Seems everything was very good, kind of loud in some of the areas, not sure I like the upstairs area as well as the lower area

• Visited March 2014
Atchison KS
“Need Some Italian”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Four of us dined at Luigis last night. We arrived and were meet by door greater and quickly seated in a nice area up the stairs in nice little dining room. We were quickly greeted and were offered beverages. We all ordered ice water and a bottle of wine for the table. The wine was brought and so was some really great bread. We then ordered our entries. When to good arrived I kept waiting for the waiter to come over and offer fresh ground parmesan cheese. We finally got his attention then we were told the cheese was in a shaker on the table. The shaker was empty so he fetches another from the table next to us. Then we reminded him that we did not receive our water. OK the service was not quite like a real Italian restaurant, but that was alright. The problem was the food was bland and the taste was disappointing. I have always believed that the sign of a good restaurant is that you are already planning a trip back when you’re leaving. Sorry, we are not planning a trip back.

• Visited May 2014