“Love it!”
Review of Corner Pharmacy - CLOSED

Corner Pharmacy
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My sister's and I stopped in for pie and coffee. We were very pleased. Lisa , I am assuming she is the manager, was a joy to visit with and very knowledgeable about everything soda fountain. Will go out of my way to return.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I had a cheeseburger, onion rings and a chocolate malt. Everything tasted just like I remember from my childhood. The building belongs on Main Street Walt Disney World. Very reasonable prices and friendly service. You won't be disappointed if you have a taste for soda fountain food!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

A lot of really cool unusual items to browse and the ice cream was very good. Server was super friendly and nice!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Remember the diners you ate at when you were a kid? If you are a baby boomer that is. This diner has it all and is a fun place to visit and eat! The nostalgia is worth it all and the food is good. Can't beat the prices either! Thank you!

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Everything was a bit greasy, as expected. Very friendly staff. Fun visit for lunch. Food was okay, but the Pie was very GOOD. Come for pie, coffee or ice cream.