“Friendly Service & Pretty Good Mexican Food”
Review of Los Cabos Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Los Cabos Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The staff here are all extremely friendly and helpful. Have been there for lunch 4 times and the chips & salsa are good. The taco salad is tasty but should have about 2-3 times more lettuce. It is mostly chicken which is a good thing for some but when I order anything w/salad, the greatest portions should be veggies. It did taste good though. The enchiladas and combo plates are filling and taste good as well. I would likely rate the food a little lower if it had not been for the friendly staff.

1  Thank John G

Reviewed 15 October 2013

A co-worker and I just had our first meal at Los Cabos. We both had the lunch buffet. So many choices and variety. The chicken dishes were fantastic. The pork was delicious and tender. Cheese sauce, guacamole and other fabulous sides are all included. The restaurant was very clean. Service was friendly and prompt. As we were leaving, I told my co-worker I thought it was the best Mexican restaurant I had been to in Kansas and he agreed (I live in Lawrence and he lives in Olathe, so we have many opportunities for comparison). Definitely worth a visit and the buffet is worth a try.

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

My family and I just moved to Fort Leavenworth and found this Mexican Grill restaurant on 10th street across from Family Video. We were put off at first because it appears connected to a gas station. However, we were pleasantly surprised when we walked in. Very open and professional with 3 giant big screen televisions. The menu is probably one of the best I have seen in all of K.C. for descriptions and HD pictures of several offerings. My wife and I ordered and she literally asked to remain in posession of the menu. Then the food came and IT WAS AWESOME! From chips and Salsa to the dessert "Tres leches Cake. We will definitely be eating here often! It seems like a great place for Hail and Farewells also....can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

We were kind of skeptical at first based on the location (the restaurant is right next to a gas station) but we went in anyway. We were pleasantly surprised. The place was super clean, the staff was friendly and the food was delicious. I've had my share of Mexican food from living in Los Angeles and I can say the food here was just as good. The menu is extensive w/ many options to choose from.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We've eaten at Los Cabos Mexican Grill several times now -- both for dinner and lunch. Their menu has a number of interesting beef, chicken, and seafood dishes not found on other Mexican restaurant menus in our area, so they are worth checking out. Definitely try their lunchtime buffet where they serve a number of very tasty beef and chicken dishes that you can have over rice, in a tortilla or taco. Service has always been good and friendly, and the prices are in line with other Mexican restaurants in our area. So stop on by 10th & Pennsylvania and check out Los Cabos!