“Pretty good Mexican eatery”
Review of Los Cabos Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Los Cabos Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Waitstaff
Lawrence, KS
“Pretty good Mexican eatery”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We ate lunch here last week and thought it was really good. The cheese dip has great flavor, and so does the salsa. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. It took a little long for the food, which was surprising because it wasn't very busy. We weren't on a lunch hour so we had time to wait. This is one of the better Mexican restaurants in LV, and we will be returning.

Visited April 2014

Kansas City, Missouri
“Friendly Service & Pretty Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The staff here are all extremely friendly and helpful. Have been there for lunch 4 times and the chips & salsa are good. The taco salad is tasty but should have about 2-3 times more lettuce. It is mostly chicken which is a good thing for some but when I order anything w/salad, the greatest portions should be veggies. It did taste good though. The enchiladas and combo plates are filling and taste good as well. I would likely rate the food a little lower if it had not been for the friendly staff.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank John G
Lawrence, Kansas
“Best Mexican in Kansas”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

A co-worker and I just had our first meal at Los Cabos. We both had the lunch buffet. So many choices and variety. The chicken dishes were fantastic. The pork was delicious and tender. Cheese sauce, guacamole and other fabulous sides are all included. The restaurant was very clean. Service was friendly and prompt. As we were leaving, I told my co-worker I thought it was the best Mexican restaurant I had been to in Kansas and he agreed (I live in Lawrence and he lives in Olathe, so we have many opportunities for comparison). Definitely worth a visit and the buffet is worth a try.

• Visited October 2013
“Diamond in the Rough!!!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

My family and I just moved to Fort Leavenworth and found this Mexican Grill restaurant on 10th street across from Family Video. We were put off at first because it appears connected to a gas station. However, we were pleasantly surprised when we walked in. Very open and professional with 3 giant big screen televisions. The menu is probably one of the best I have seen in all of K.C. for descriptions and HD pictures of several offerings. My wife and I ordered and she literally asked to remain in posession of the menu. Then the food came and IT WAS AWESOME! From chips and Salsa to the dessert "Tres leches Cake. We will definitely be eating here often! It seems like a great place for Hail and Farewells also....can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

We were kind of skeptical at first based on the location (the restaurant is right next to a gas station) but we went in anyway. We were pleasantly surprised. The place was super clean, the staff was friendly and the food was delicious. I've had my share of Mexican food from living in Los Angeles and I can say the food here was just as good. The menu is extensive w/ many options to choose from.

• Visited July 2013