“NOT closed.”

Towne Pub
Ranked #19 of 78 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The Pub is NOT closed. It's VERY easy to find even. Everything about this place is fabulous!! Mondays they are open till 2pm. Tue. - Sat they close from 2pm - 4pm. It's been that way forever.

2  Thank Elizabeth S

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Small little place that has been in business forever, we love this place, real simple menu and always happy when we leave

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I have been going to the Towne Pub for a number of years now, so finally getting around to writing a review. Bottom Line - Towne Pub simply has the best cheeseburger in our area! You can tell that the burgers are hand-made and always cooked to perfection. The service is always quick and very friendly. The prices are very reasonable, but remember to bring cash -- no credit cards accepted. If you are coming for lunch during the week, remember to come early since the Pub is a popular spot with local business folks and especially contractors working in north Leavenworth. I've taken my son there a couple of times, and now it is on his radar for a Saturday lunch of cheeseburgers! And I agree with nlcourt's German Gasthaus comparison. I mentioned that the table next to us this past Saturday (21 Apr) had a stammtisch feel to it - old friends lingering to talk long after they finished lunch!

Reviewed 27 October 2011

I went to the Towne Pub for lunch a few months back. I had worked in Leavenworth for over a year and I had never heard of it but a friend said it was good food. You need to make sure to bring cash because as of right now, that's all they accept. There is a small bar and all of the tables are very close to each other so be prepared for that. The food is good as far as burgers and fries go and you can't beat the price. The service was good and the staff was very friendly and seemed like they knew everyone who came in. All and all not a bad place to grab a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

If you've ever spent any time in Germany, you know what a German gasthaus is like. I felt like I was there again. It's a small place in a neighborhood. There's a small bar on one wall, a small salad bar on the same wall. The tables are kind of close together, and I got the feeling everyone coming in knew each other. As for the food, everything coming out of the kitchen looked delicious. I'm kind of watching my weight, and there's not that much on the menu I thought was healthy. I settled on a small bowl of chili and a salad. Both were excellent. The salad dressing tasted homemade. Nothing fancy on the salad bar which is fine with me. This place doesn't look like much but a neighborhood restaurant is just what you want sometimes.

1  Thank nlcourt