This hotel is situated as many of the reviewers have noted in an outside mall with several restaurants. There is a bar in the hotel, on the second floor with an outside sitting area so you can look out onto the street and open area below.
Rooms were fine, typically set up stand up shower, bed facing tv, small work table. It was clean, some signs of running wear. A/C unit was controlled on the wall and worked fairly well.
My only comment that is there was poor signage for the hotel parking. Then once in the parking garage poor signage on how to get to the hotel. Kept thinking there would be a skywalk to the hotel from the 3rd floor but there was not. You had to go down to 1st floor walk to hotel, go to second floor and check in. Not a long walk, but very confusing because of no signage and I must admit it was at 8pm there were lots of people eating and looking at me, and I was tired from a long day.
It's a very nice property I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the chic Park Place lifestyle development, Aloft Leawood-Overland Park is close to upscale shopping, the Overland Park Convention Center, Menorah Medical Center, and Sprint world headquarters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aloft Leawood - Overland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Leawood Hotel Leawood
- Aloft Leawood - Overland Park Kansas