My husband and I stayed at Aloft Leawood for a spur-of-the-moment, romantic (in city) getaway. The hotel itself has a really cool feel to it. Everything is modern, and the rooms (while small) kept the vibe going. Our favorite part of the stay was the glass shower. There was even an opaque glass wall on one side of the shower that you could see from the bed/living area of the room. Cool for a couple, but could cause a problem for families or friends staying there.
We had just one complaint, and that was the service we received at check-in. I stood at the counter for a good three minutes before an employee came to greet me. No smile, no welcome, not very friendly at all. We had never stayed at the hotel before, and were pleased to see what we thought was a complimentary food/drink bar near the check-in. We came to find out later, it was NOT complimentary, and we were charged for the two bottles of water and apples we took. Would have been nice to know ahead of time, as we could have gone to a nearby grocery store to purchase the items for 1/3 of the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the chic Park Place lifestyle development, Aloft Leawood-Overland Park is close to upscale shopping, the Overland Park Convention Center, Menorah Medical Center, and Sprint world headquarters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aloft Leawood - Overland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Leawood Hotel Leawood
- Aloft Leawood - Overland Park Kansas