“Dumplings & Crispy Tofu”

Blue Koi Noodles & Dumplings
Ranked #10 of 100 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: sister restaurant of Blue Koi in Kansas Missouri
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The dumplings here are super good, pan fried or steamed! The crispy tofu with awesome sauce is a must get! I'm not a fan of tofu either but this is yummy! Chicken lettuce wraps very good too. Small menu but they do it all right!

1  Thank kansasgal80

Reviewed 26 March 2014

One of the best Asian restaurants I've been. They have a very good menu selection including vegan options. Food is always delicious. My favorite is "Ants on a Tree". They also have bubble tea which I love! I always try to stop by when I'm in the area.

1  Thank Tess T
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Interesting friendly place , unusual menu with lots of vegan options too .The dumplings are the stars in my book. Eight to a serving .one serving of these and a desert make a nice meal . Not expensive either . Great place for a casual meal.

1  Thank 42Fredmed
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

I found this restaurant on the GPS. To my surprise, it's rather good. It's a noodle and dumpling house. The dumplings are ok. The home make noodle is good as will. Light dinner

1  Thank Hongkongee
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My wife and I had dinner there on Friday night. The staff was very friendly and the food was good. We like dumplings and we thoroughly enjoyed ours.We shared an order of the shrimp,pork,and beef. We were served eight large dumplings with a soy sauce. Texture,taste, and temperature were good. I ordered a delicious chicken curry with vegetables and rice that was very good.My wife ordered a duck preparation over noodles. The duck was very tough and sinewy. The only negative was that our waiter never came over to ask us how we liked our food. Eventually we had him sent to our table. By then we were finished so he "comped" her entree and gave us a dessert which was outstanding(Ice cream wontons. We will surely return in spite of the one problem We may have ordered the wrong thing and will be more knowledgeable next time. There were many other things on their menu we would like to try.

1  Thank Albert C