“Excellent Food, Great Staff”

Blue Koi Noodles & Dumplings
Ranked #11 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: sister restaurant of Blue Koi in Kansas Missouri
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We have been here many times. We bring our friends and family. Food is always good. Menu has many unique items that we love. The dumplings are great also. The staff is always friendly and very helpful.

1  Thank Richard S
There are newer reviews for Blue Koi Noodles & Dumplings

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The dumplings here are super good, pan fried or steamed! The crispy tofu with awesome sauce is a must get! I'm not a fan of tofu either but this is yummy! Chicken lettuce wraps very good too. Small menu but they do it all right!

1  Thank kansasgal80
Reviewed 26 March 2014

One of the best Asian restaurants I've been. They have a very good menu selection including vegan options. Food is always delicious. My favorite is "Ants on a Tree". They also have bubble tea which I love! I always try to stop by when I'm in the area.

1  Thank Tess T
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Interesting friendly place , unusual menu with lots of vegan options too .The dumplings are the stars in my book. Eight to a serving .one serving of these and a desert make a nice meal . Not expensive either . Great place for a casual meal.

1  Thank 42Fredmed
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

I found this restaurant on the GPS. To my surprise, it's rather good. It's a noodle and dumpling house. The dumplings are ok. The home make noodle is good as will. Light dinner

1  Thank Hongkongee