“review of stay”

WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Lenexa
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Lenexa
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Was in town for GM shutdown. Was unable to get a room closer to GM and I am glad. Room was spotless and people were nice. The place was the only good thing that came out of my stay. My significant other booked the room and phoned the hotel numerous times and was impressed with the woman that she spoke with. I would stay here any time.
While working at the GM plant, all I heard was how bad all the other motels/hotels were and I always replied that " I have the greatest place ever and a wonderful kitchen and a great price for the stay"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Just speak to the office person/reception person and ask the questions that apply to your stay.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Our room was right next to a employee. He was loud all the time.loud bass that would shake our room. I got maybe 4 nights of sleep in the month we stayed. I have been sick for a very long time and i needed sleep.We complained 4 times and he would only get louder. I called corporate. They refused to return my call.
The office tokd us they had done all they could. They didnt do anything. They never offered to switch rooms, nothing. We had to request a new room. We get our new room and its filthy. It hadnt been cleaned in a very long time. Dust everywhere.
Never again will I stay here.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank vampire_demon
Reviewed 13 October 2013

You will need to get a wifi node if you stay here as anyone can see what you are doing on the internet. My mac and windows computers both confirmed that using their internet (that costs extra) was risky.

They give you one roll of toilet paper to last you for your whole stay, whether it is one day or one week.

They tried to upsell me to buy extra towel service

While they have a refrigerator and two burners, you have to bring your own utensils, pots and plates

Room Tip: Avoid getting a room on the highway side because they are noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ecrtr
Reviewed 18 September 2013

A different smell greets you when you get past the front desk. The room is bare minimums. The matresses are about 5 inches thick that sit on plywood. The walls were so thin in our room that you could hear the person going to the bathroom in the next room. If you choose to stay here, hopefully the person who is staying above you doesn't walk because you hear EVERY step. There are no curtains on windows, only blinds, so the lights from the parking lot keep the room lit all night. If your company puts you here, they really don't care too much about you. I would NEVER stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Agntxmldr
Reviewed 9 October 2012

The place clean and nice
but they do have roaches so be careful when you pack to leave that they don't leave with you. And thing, they mentioned when I first checked in the my rates would not change and the short time I was there, which was 3wks, they went up on me $10.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask about rates going up without warning and bugs
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Grace T
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We stayed at Value Place in Lenexa Ks last year and also this year.
It is always very clean and the staff is great. Everyone is so friendly
and just make you feel at home. Our experience here was Great.
Couldn't ask for anything any better.

Room Tip: We were able to get a room by calling ahead which was great. When we got here our room was ready an...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I recently stayed here from the end of May to the middle of June of 2012 and it was a wonderful stay. The staff made us feel like we were at home. We had a problem with our first room and had no problem at all getting moved. They are so sweet! I havent met any staffers that will shake yoir hand and introduce themselves as if you are a guest in their home. They made our stay so amazing that we cant wait to go back. The rooms were very clean. The only problem is the beds are not the most comfortable. I do love Value Place hotels because of their security. The prices are great and the hotel itself is just right. I recommend this hotel to anyone headed to Lenexa or Olathe, Kansas for at least a week stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Meggan M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenexa
Hyatt Place Kansas City/Lenexa City Center
Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Overland Park
Quality Inn & Suites Lenexa Kansas City
La Quinta Inn Kansas City Lenexa
Suburban Extended Stay Lenexa

Been to WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Lenexa? Share your experiences!