“Nice place for Drinks and a late dinner”

Callahan's Bar and Grill
Ranked #55 of 113 Restaurants in Lenexa
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 22 May 2017

They have decent bar food and drinks. Their pizza is also good. Callahans is a convenient place to go for drinks and food after normal dinner hours.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Family had lunch here today. Two ordered burgers, one wings, one had shepherds pie. Burgers were very greasy, shepherds pie didn't seem fresh at all, green beans were cold. The person who ordered wings was pleased with the wings.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

I was here a couple of months ago after not coming here in a long time. My experience was so good I decided to come back.
I went online to check out the daily specials & this helped me decide to come back.
When I arrived it was crowded & was seated right away. A server came by to get my drink order. Then a few minutes later another server came by to take my food order.
I had the burger special of the day. It was good & juicy.
You can add toppings for a very reasonable cost.
The prices are average but for the daily special it was better.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

It has been a very long time since I've been here.
I was meeting some friends for lunch & wanted to find a place convenient for all. I looked on idine to find a place & saw this.
Some of us arrived early & had to wait for other in our group. Server was patient & friendly.
I had the reuben sandwich, which was on special for the day. It was good & filled with a good portion of corned beef.
All in our group enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

out door seating on the patio, wonderful menu, great staff. i love going here for royals games-lots of tv's for any sports event !!