other traveller has booked this property
Upstairs Kitchen Entry Hallway
Entry Hallway
Dining Room
Owner
Guest Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SafetyJac...
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Very bad experience”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I spoke with the owner, agreed on a price, a time to meet and a move in date. I drove up from south of West Palm Beach, Florida and when I got there, the down stairs did not have any furniture other than a bed. I asked if the upstairs would be available for me to use. She then told me she did not want to rent to a man because her mom told her not to. I was left with no place to stay and had to go to a motel. This is the first time I have ever been discriminated against based on my sex. I strongly suggest you look else where to stay!

Overall condition of the property Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Being told she would not rent to me because I am a man.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$150
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing