“Killer food!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Looks like a typical Mexican restaurant but really is way better. The service here is quite friendly. It has very much a family feel with friendly and attentive staff. But the food....super fresh and tasty. I will be going back.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Great service and food. I had a difficult time finishing my chimichunga. You get quite a bit of food for the price. The quality of the food is very good.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

We go here a lot. Huge portions. Awesome service and the prices are GREAT!.....We have never been disappointed with anything that we have eaten there. Free dip is to die for! Huge menu. Never have to wait long even when real busy. Chip and salsa are never ending. You run out you have another in front of you. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 June 2012 via mobile

My family ate dinner her for a friends birthday and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The food was really good, like usual. I always order the la grande chimichanga which can't ever go wrong with. They also brought out a sombrero and a free dessert for the birthday girl. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Stopped in for a 'to go' order. I was immediately welcomed at the door and directed to the bar to place my order. Restaurant was very busy. I was pleased with the speed of the service. When I arrived home I found huge portions of hot, tasty food!!! Highly recommeded!!!