It's been years since we stayed in a Super 8. That said I strongly dislike paying $100 when I know I'm only going to be in a room for < 12 hours. I just need a responsible place to sleep w/o dragging home some critters from the mattress.
Good news! This Super 8 definitely fits that bill.
- Location right of I-35 and across from a Costco...big plus! McDonalds virtually in the same parking lot for those that still eat there. (I remember those days. :D)
- Over the hotel was surprisingly clean and well kept. Hallways smelled like smoke however our room had NO hint of smoke.
- Breakfast consisted of waffle maker, muffins, cereal, toast, juice, coffee. i.e. very basic albeit perfectly in line w/ the $$ paid.
Please keep in mind this is a Super 8...not an Embassy Suites, Four Seasons, or Grand Wailea (love that place.) For the $$ we shelled out I would definitely recommend a stay here if amenities and atmosphere are not a priority.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Super 8 is conveniently located from I-35 exit 224 and I-435. An indoor mall, variety of restaurants, fast food places and gas stations are in walking distance. An Overlook Regional Hospital is within a mile and downtown is less than 12 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Super 8 Lenexa Overland Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel Lenexa/Overland Park Hotel Lenexa
- Super 8 Lenexa Overland Park Area Kansas
- Super Eight Lenexa
- Lenexa Super 8
- Lenexa Super Eight