“Not bad.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Lenexa Overland Park Area

Super 8 Lenexa Overland Park Area
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Lenexa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

It's been years since we stayed in a Super 8. That said I strongly dislike paying $100 when I know I'm only going to be in a room for < 12 hours. I just need a responsible place to sleep w/o dragging home some critters from the mattress.

Good news! This Super 8 definitely fits that bill.
- Location right of I-35 and across from a Costco...big plus! McDonalds virtually in the same parking lot for those that still eat there. (I remember those days. :D)
- Over the hotel was surprisingly clean and well kept. Hallways smelled like smoke however our room had NO hint of smoke.
- Breakfast consisted of waffle maker, muffins, cereal, toast, juice, coffee. i.e. very basic albeit perfectly in line w/ the $$ paid.

Please keep in mind this is a Super 8...not an Embassy Suites, Four Seasons, or Grand Wailea (love that place.) For the $$ we shelled out I would definitely recommend a stay here if amenities and atmosphere are not a priority.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Rolla, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband gave me the information and I booked online. I thought I knew where I was going, but when I couldn't find the motel I telephoned and told them my location. Two simple directions had me walking thru their door in 10 minutes. It wasn't the Super 8 I'd stayed at before, but I was pleased from the warm welcome at 11 PM to the efficient courteous launch back to the road the next morning. The simple dining room for breakfast was clean and stocked as promised for the Quick Start Breakfast. The room was spacious, and I had control of the temperature to set to my liking. My only complaint was in a deficiency of directional signs on the main roads, but how much of that is municipality rules? I noticed all motels in the area lacked decent signage. While I probably will not find this motel again, this was a mistake that panned out delightful.

• Stayed March 2014
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenexa
Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.
Suburban Extended Stay Lenexa
Quality Inn & Suites Lenexa Kansas City
La Quinta Inn Kansas City Lenexa
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City - Overland Park
Super 8 Independence Kansas City

Been to Super 8 Lenexa Overland Park Area? Share your experiences!