Hampton Inn & Suites Liberal
Liberal Inn(Liberal)
Quality Inn(Liberal)
Economy Inn(Liberal)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat hotelfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfast was very goodwe've stayedking suiteplace to stayother hotelsin townoff the highwaybeds were comfortablecookiespool and hot tubpleasant staffnice roomdefinitely stay here againnice staysmall town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were pleased that the Hampton inn had a hotel in Liberal, KS! A very nice surprise and it was an excellent hotel. The room was very clean, comfortable bed and great breakfast. We certainly would recommend this Hampton hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Booked me a room that didn't exist then instead of giving me the next best thing they charged me extra to settle for less than was confirmed. Not enough breakfast for all guest. I love Hampton but this one left much to be desired! No one seemed to care that we had a bad experience!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ktaylor1958
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel is very nice - so clean and comfortable. Everyone is very friendly. It is a little expensive for the night we stayed - $200 for a regular room kind of steep. I would always stay in a Hilton Hotel if one is available, however.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is a great location if you are in the liberal ks area. A couple buddies and myself were out on a eight day motorcycle trip and was really surprised by this location. Very friendly staff and extremely clean hotel. Located in a quiet area and off the main road far enough there was no traffic noise. The staff let us park our motorcycles in front under the canopy in full view of the security cameras. The rooms and especially the bathrooms were large and full of all amenities anyone could need for an overnight or two. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have never stayed at a Hampton before this visit. I chose it off the internet site unseen. I was aware of the brand and had heard good things about ones here in Amarillo. So, I tried this one in Liberal. It was clean, well appointed, comfortable and quiet. I was sorry I only got to stay one night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple