“Like Grandma's home cooking!”
Review of Cattlemans Cafe

Cattlemans Cafe
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Liberal
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was the tastiest and most "home cooked" meal I've eaten in a cafe for many, many years. Food and service were both outstanding! If you are into counting calories and worrying about healthy eats 100% of the time! it's probably not for you? BUT, if you want delicious food, cooked fresh as you order it, tasting like the Sunday dinners mom or grandma used to cook, don't miss the chance to eat here! Unbeatable!!!

1  Thank Jackie S

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We dropped in midafternoon on our way through town for a late lunch. Even at that time, there were 4-5 tables filled. The menu is generic American dishes. We ordered the chicken fried steak (their specialty). The portion size was large, and the steak was fried perfectly with an excellent breading. The service was very good. The wait staff was available when needed, knowledgeable about the menu items, and helpful.

We will certainly go back when we are next through there.

1  Thank abcox0324
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I go there often and I was eat their meatloaf or chicken fried steak! very very good food, comes close to my moms homemade cooking! the service is great, ask for Ashley or Theresa! they are very fast and very friendly! overall good food and great service!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Meal was alright, and it was next to our motel. We had driven all day, and didn't want to drive any place more.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Went with some people fromLiberal Church Of The Nazarene! Much different than one we have in California, California is chain restaurant! This one was individual!

Service great! Waitress friendly, helpful! There were five of us, the reverend and his wife, their child, the missionary, and me! I had chicken, half portion! Just the right size for me, since most places I get Child (Pediatric) Menu!

Very close to hotel! Try this place, very great place to eat, much different (and cheaper) than the chain ones in California!

Been to Cattlemans Cafe? Share your experiences!