“May 2014”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Spotsylvania, United States
“May 2014”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel was very appealing. The location was great. The front desk and bar attendants were very accommodating. The cleaning staff was okay, but could be improved. Loved the Keurig machine was great; except that we were provided one regular coffee, one tea, and one decaf. There were two coffee drinkers in this room; therefore we had a problem.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Good Morning,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on the Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan. We truly strive to provide the level of service that is memorable.

I am pleased to hear that we met your expectations and that you enjoyed the Kreurig coffee machine in your room. We just placed those in our rooms last fall and have found it to be a nice addition for our guests. However, I do understand where you are coming from in that we should place more K-Cups in the rooms and will speak with our housekeeping staff in potentially doing so. We are always looking for ways to improve on our customer service as your satisfaction is important to us.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope you will continue to consider in staying with us in the future. Please feel free to contact me if I may be of further assistance on your reservations needs.

Best Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Canada
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We flew into Manhattan so that my daughter could attend K-State tryouts. A couple years ago we also stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn at the University of Toledo and I remembered how nice it was there too. This is a great hotel with great staff and amenities. Everything is well maintained and everyone is pleasant and friendly. The hot tub was huge and the water was clean.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Good Morning,

What a wonderful time for your daughter! I hope she did well during the tryouts. You must keep us informed if she makes the team and decides to attend K-State. I must admit, this town if filled with so much "team spirit" for our university and it is great little college town. But then I am biased.

I am glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and assisted in helping to make for a pleasant time for you here in the Little Apple.

Thank you again for your feedback and good luck with your daughters future endeavors.

The Villages, Florida
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Everything about my stay at this hotel was exceptional and I was a bit surprised. I didn't expect it to be great since it's not a "5 Star Luxury Hotel" but it certainly seemed like one by the time I departed. Hotel was in great shape; room was very nice & spacious. Linens were surprisingly luxurious and the staff could not have been more pleasant, helpful and professional. If ever I'm in Manhattan, KS again, I'll stay here. I'm even motivated to stay at other Hilton Garden Inns as a result.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Good Morning,

I hope this message finds you well on the eve of this holiday weekend. I wanted to reach out to you to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan thru TripAdvisor, and to mention how pleased I am to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Each one of our staff members take pride in our property and strive to assure that each of our guests have an exceptional stay.

Please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of further assistance and we look forward to having you return for future stays.

Have a wonderful weekend..!
Goodland, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is a very nice hotel, nice staff, with great amenities. The beds were very comfortable and the room temperature was even. The hot tub was wonderful after a long day and a nice glass of wine from the bar finished the day perfectly. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise! So many choices for cold plate and custom made hot plates, wow! The price was minimal for a wonderful smorgasbord of food. The lunch menu was expansive and unique, served very quickly with a smile. The evening meal served at our event was well catered, tasty and well plated. No complaints about the food at all. The meeting rooms were spacious enough to accommodate our large group and the chairs were comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this review, 24 December 2014
Good Morning and Happy Holidays..!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn. I am delighted that you had a pleasant experience and that we exceeded your expectations. Our staff truly strives to make sure each guest has an outstanding stay whether they are here on business or simply leisure.

Please feel free to contact me the next time you are staying with us as I would delighted for you to stay with us once again.

Happy Holidays..!
Lyons, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The rooms here are beautiful, comfortable and clean. I had a room on ground floor level and did not hear traffic outside. Meals were good and service prompt. I very much enjoyed my stay here. The hotel was located close to several national branded restaurants and a nice local historic downtown area.

Good Morning,

I wanted to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn - Manhattan and to say how pleased I am that we met your expectations during your stay with us. We take pride in our hotel nestled here in The Little Apple and are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Lexington
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel went above and beyond during my stay. The employees there were always kind and helpful. They have a wonderful bar area that has some of the best bartenders I have ever known. The overall appearance is beautiful. They strive to be the best and they succeed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Good Afternoon Paul,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan. We enjoy hearing feedback from each of our guests as we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us.

Selden, United States
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Manhattan Hilton Garden Inn. Overall the staff was pleasant and accommodating. Our room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary internet access was also a definite plus. The meeting rooms and conference facilities were more-than-adequate. I will definitely stay at this hotel in the future.

Good Morning,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your feedback on the Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan and say how pleased I am to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly take pride in our hotel nestled here in the Flint Hills and always look forward to seeing our returning guests.