Comfort Suites(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$105
Bluemont Hotel(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$100
Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$106
US$125
US$91
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Fairfield Inn Manhattan(Manhattan)
US$136
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$131
US$126
US$103
US$94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$145
US$113
Best Western Manhattan Inn(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$101
US$89
All reviewsconference centernice hotelacross the streetflint hills discovery centerin townrooms are cleanplace to staydowntown areawithin walking distancebusiness tripup to datebreakfast buffetfootball gamefront desk staffdefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendlykansas state
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I took a weekend get away to Manhattan, KS this weekend and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. We had a lovely stay. It was clean and contemporary. We had a king size bed in the room and it came with several amenities we appreciated:
- Free Wifi
- Microwave
- Mini-fridge
- Mini Keurig (with coffee and tea pods!)

I liked the place and found it a little better than I expected. The location is great - right near the downtown business area, with the Flint Hills Discovery Center right across the street. We could walk to a local popular breakfast place called "The Chef" and several other restaurants.

We had the breakfast one of our two mornings there. I thought it was very good- nothing superior or inferior. There's cut up fruit, cereals, pastries, toast and bagels all for serving yourself. You can get pancakes, eggs cooked to order, omelets, and waffles. The waffles are cute with a Hilton Garden Inn logo in the middle. I had an omelet and it was very good. I thought the coffee was unusually good. Nice that they provide a selection of creamers in different flavors.

So, I'd recommend it and I definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for leaving feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan thru TripAdvisor and to mention how pleased I am that you ejoyed your stay with us during your weekend get-a-way. We take pride in our hotel nestled here in The Little Apple and strive to assure that each of our guests have an exceptional stay.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and make us a part of a memorable get-a-way. Have an outstanding summer and I do hope you will consider staying with us again. Please feel free to contact me if I may be of further assistance with future reservations.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great service. Very clean. Helpful staff. Easy to check in and out. Liked that we could check out at noon. I would definitely stay here again. The maid service was excellent. The food was excellent. Wonderful breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Good Morning Carla,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan. I am pleased to hear that we met your expecations not only with your stay but also with the food options within our restaurant. We do try to maintain various options for our guests understanding that some have dietary restrictions and sometimes can be difficult when traveling.

Please feel free to contact me if I may be of further assistance and I do hope you will consider staying with us once again.

Thank you again for the feedback and have an outstanding summer!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very clean hotel, however the beds are hard as rocks even though they are supposed to be adjustable, they are not. Overpriced for the small room. We mis-packed for our trip and forgot the pack and play and called the desk to get a crib possibly they said if one was available it would be right up if not they would call back, never heard from anyone again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2014

Good Morning,

Thank you so very much for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan. I am pleased that we met your expectations and you found that the room you stayed in met your expectations. We are lucky to have the location we have being so close to various restaurants and shops within the area as it makes it essentially easy for our guests to walk and enjoy what the Little Apple has to offer.

Please feel free to contact me when you are in the area again. We would be delighted to have you stay with us again.

Happy Holidays..!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The lobby is beautiful, and you expect the room to be also, but the room was pretty plain. I've seen this at other Hilton Garden Inns - strange colors, basic decoration, basic furniture. Everything was clean but the room looked very plain. I would stay here again if I needed a room in Manhattan, but don't expect anything special with the room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank R.D. B
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Good Afternoon,

I hope this message finds you well on the eve of this Holiday weekend. Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan. I am sorry to hear how you found our decor basic in nature. We simply try to keep things simple ... clutter free and you may find that our decor ties in with other Hilton Garden Inn's and with added touches to tie into the Flint Hills area.

I do hope that your stay with us met your expectations and hope you will consider staying with us once again.

Have an outstanding summer and please feel free to contact me if I may be of further assistance.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've stayed here for meetings and the facilities are simply great, the people are extremely friendly and helpful and they understand the business traveler. The food in the restaurant was very good, clear down to the simplest soup and a great hamburger!! Although I'm normally here on business, I'd stay here anytime I am in Manhattan! If at all possible, be sure to visit the Flint Hills Center across the street! The park with the fountains and fireplace is also a nice outdoor place to relax.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn - Manhattan and to say how pleased I am that we met your expectations during your stay with us. We take pride in our hotel nestled here in The Little Apple and are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.