“Fabulous Stay”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Round Lake, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Stay”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, in Manhattan, KS during the weekend of July 11, 2014. We had a fabulous stay! Excellent service provided, the room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. By far the best hotel in Manhattan, KS. We have stayed at several hotels in the Little Apple and nothing compares.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Good Afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn - Manhattan and to say how pleased I am that we met your expectations during your stay with us. We take pride in our hotel nestled here in The Little Apple and are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Have an outstanding summer!

Best Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Sutton, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

There was trash in the bathroom can and it appeared that someone had used or at least got ready in the bathroom. The bed seemed like someone had slept in it then it was remade. Some furniture was rearranged and not at all how you would expect after being cleaned. The comfort set type bed was terrible to sleep on and a waste of money by the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I took a weekend get away to Manhattan, KS this weekend and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. We had a lovely stay. It was clean and contemporary. We had a king size bed in the room and it came with several amenities we appreciated:
- Free Wifi
- Microwave
- Mini-fridge
- Mini Keurig (with coffee and tea pods!)

I liked the place and found it a little better than I expected. The location is great - right near the downtown business area, with the Flint Hills Discovery Center right across the street. We could walk to a local popular breakfast place called "The Chef" and several other restaurants.

We had the breakfast one of our two mornings there. I thought it was very good- nothing superior or inferior. There's cut up fruit, cereals, pastries, toast and bagels all for serving yourself. You can get pancakes, eggs cooked to order, omelets, and waffles. The waffles are cute with a Hilton Garden Inn logo in the middle. I had an omelet and it was very good. I thought the coffee was unusually good. Nice that they provide a selection of creamers in different flavors.

So, I'd recommend it and I definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Good Afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for leaving feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan thru TripAdvisor and to mention how pleased I am that you ejoyed your stay with us during your weekend get-a-way. We take pride in our hotel nestled here in The Little Apple and strive to assure that each of our guests have an exceptional stay.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and make us a part of a memorable get-a-way. Have an outstanding summer and I do hope you will consider staying with us again. Please feel free to contact me if I may be of further assistance with future reservations.

olathe, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great service. Very clean. Helpful staff. Easy to check in and out. Liked that we could check out at noon. I would definitely stay here again. The maid service was excellent. The food was excellent. Wonderful breakfast buffet.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Good Morning Carla,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan. I am pleased to hear that we met your expecations not only with your stay but also with the food options within our restaurant. We do try to maintain various options for our guests understanding that some have dietary restrictions and sometimes can be difficult when traveling.

Please feel free to contact me if I may be of further assistance and I do hope you will consider staying with us once again.

Thank you again for the feedback and have an outstanding summer!

Kansas, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very clean hotel, however the beds are hard as rocks even though they are supposed to be adjustable, they are not. Overpriced for the small room. We mis-packed for our trip and forgot the pack and play and called the desk to get a crib possibly they said if one was available it would be right up if not they would call back, never heard from anyone again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this review, 24 December 2014
Good Morning,

Thank you so very much for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan. I am pleased that we met your expectations and you found that the room you stayed in met your expectations. We are lucky to have the location we have being so close to various restaurants and shops within the area as it makes it essentially easy for our guests to walk and enjoy what the Little Apple has to offer.

Please feel free to contact me when you are in the area again. We would be delighted to have you stay with us again.

Happy Holidays..!
Havre de Grace, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The lobby is beautiful, and you expect the room to be also, but the room was pretty plain. I've seen this at other Hilton Garden Inns - strange colors, basic decoration, basic furniture. Everything was clean but the room looked very plain. I would stay here again if I needed a room in Manhattan, but don't expect anything special with the room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank R.D. B
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Good Afternoon,

I hope this message finds you well on the eve of this Holiday weekend. Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan. I am sorry to hear how you found our decor basic in nature. We simply try to keep things simple ... clutter free and you may find that our decor ties in with other Hilton Garden Inn's and with added touches to tie into the Flint Hills area.

I do hope that your stay with us met your expectations and hope you will consider staying with us once again.

Have an outstanding summer and please feel free to contact me if I may be of further assistance.

GARDEN CITY
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've stayed here for meetings and the facilities are simply great, the people are extremely friendly and helpful and they understand the business traveler. The food in the restaurant was very good, clear down to the simplest soup and a great hamburger!! Although I'm normally here on business, I'd stay here anytime I am in Manhattan! If at all possible, be sure to visit the Flint Hills Center across the street! The park with the fountains and fireplace is also a nice outdoor place to relax.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business