Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
Comfort Suites(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$94
ComfortSuites
Best Western Manhattan Inn(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
Candlewood Suites Manhattan(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$106
US$126
US$118
US$115
US$105
US$120
US$111
Parkwood Inn & Suites(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$150
US$117
Bluemont Hotel(Manhattan)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsconference centernice hotelacross the streetdiscovery centerin townrooms are cleandowntown areabreakfast staffbusiness tripup to datea great place to stayfootball gamefront desk staffenjoyed my stayfree breakfastexcellent staydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The hotel staff were very friendly and got me checked in early. The room was clean and had multiple outlets for charging personal devices. Parking was convenient and there were multiple restaurants within walking distance. This hotel appears to be brand new.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Good Morning Craig,

I hope this message finds you well on this Thursday morning and you are not having to travel too much for business. :) Thank you so very much for leaving feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan. I am pleased that we met your expectations during your business travels. We strive to assure that each of our guests staying with us has a stress free, enjoyable stay whether they are here for business travels or simply leisure.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I do hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Enjoy what is left of our summer season.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Check in and check out was speedy. I accidentally left a dress in the closet and they gladly mailed it to my home address. Would recommend staying here if you are in the Manhattan area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Good Morning Ashley,

I wanted to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn - Manhattan and to say how pleased I am that we met your expectations during your stay with us. We take pride in our hotel nestled here in The Little Apple and are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience.

I am so glad we were able to find your dress and get it to you safely and quickly.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

About a 15 minute drive north of 70 but well worth it to stay in a nicer hotel. Room was great, everything seemed brand new. Whole hotel was spotless. Room accommodated all 6 of us comfortably. Only negative was that breakfast is an additional cost of over $8 pp.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Good Morning,

I hope this message finds you well and you are enjoying what is left of this summer season. I also wanted to thank you for your feedback on the Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan thru TripAdvisor. We are always looking for ways to improve upon our customer experience to assure that each of our guests have a memorable stay whether they are here on business or simply leisure travels.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I do hope you will consider staying with us once again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Been here few times this year, they never fail to amaze me with warm welcome, good hospitality, great service, and good food and room. The place is next to the Manhattan Conference Centre that makes you easy to reach whenever you have things to do there. When you visit this city, certainly you better stay at this hotel!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2014

Good Morning and Happy Holidays..!

I hope this message finds you well on the eve of this holiday weekend. I wanted to reach out to you to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan thru TripAdvisor, and to mention how pleased I am to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Each one of our staff members take pride in our property and strives to assure that each of our guests have an exceptional stay.

Please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of further assistance and we look forward to having you return for future stays.

Have a wonderful weekend..!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Summary: A nice place to stay, and it is probably the best place to stay in Manhattan.

Review: There aren't a lot of choices in Manhattan. The area where the Hilton Garden is located is populated by other hotels (one there, one coming). It is new, clean, easily accessible and the interior decorating was tastefully done.

Plusses: Clean, attractive, better than the competition. Parking is convenient (if you know to go around back and park). Front desk employees are great and very helpful. The delightful Discovery Center is across the street, and a Radina's Coffee shop is as well (my favorite). The free WIFI works well and is no gimmicky, a real plus.

Minuses: With the exception of the front desk, the employees are not pleasant, on the whole, and some are a bit creepy (like our housekeeping staff). The adjustable bed feature on our bed was broken. The air conditioning is that typical type where it comes on very strong and blasts you with cold air and then shuts off and then sounds off when it comes back on. To keep the prodigious air flow from blasting our heads through the night (the weather was hot and humid when we stayed there), we rolled the desk chair in front of the single vent it and draped a towel over the chair so that the air was directed away from the bed. Cost for the room was on the high side, but not exceedingly so. Rooms are on the smallish side.

Conclusion: This is a safe bet. When I am in town next, I will almost surely stay there again.

If I were the manager, I'd do two things: train the entire staff as well as the front desk staff is trained in terms of customer care. Even a smile or kind (and genuine) "hello" from maintenance and housekeeping staff would be re-assuring. I'd also try to adjust all the HVAC units so that the rooms were more evenly heated and cooled (to avoid the hard "on" and "off" cycle with blasting cold, air then off) such that the air was handled more evenly. I'd also encourage more guests to meet and use the lobby area. Its done nicely and could be fun to congregate there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Good Morning and Happy Holidays..!

having you return for future stays.

Have a wonderful weekend..!