Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
US$94
ComfortSuites
US$66
US$62
Candlewood Suites Manhattan(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$106
Best Western Manhattan Inn(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
Parkwood Inn & Suites(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$112
US$101
US$120
US$111
All reviewsconference centernice hotelacross the streetdiscovery centerin townrooms are cleandowntown areabreakfast staffbusiness tripup to datea great place to stayfootball gamefront desk staffenjoyed my stayfree breakfastexcellent staydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Hotel staff greeted us warmly and handled the check-in efficiently. there was a slight mix up with our room. The next morning the manager had made aware of the problem and went out of her way to accommodate us. She was very gracious while "fixing" the problem and more than made up for the confusion. We were at the hotel for 5 nights. We were always greeted when walking through the lobby. The wait staff at the restaurant went out of their way to greet us, and always asked if they could be of help in any way. We were also impressed with the great ladies whose task it was to clean the rooms. We would highly recommend the hotel!

Room Tip: We were at the end of the hall on the 4th floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Good Morning,

I do recall your situation and glad we were able to fix the issue while you were still staying with us so you could continue to enjoy your stay with us. We take pride in our hotel and are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Again,your satisfaction is very important to us.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The hotel staff were very friendly and got me checked in early. The room was clean and had multiple outlets for charging personal devices. Parking was convenient and there were multiple restaurants within walking distance. This hotel appears to be brand new.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Good Morning Craig,

I hope this message finds you well on this Thursday morning and you are not having to travel too much for business. :) Thank you so very much for leaving feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan. I am pleased that we met your expectations during your business travels. We strive to assure that each of our guests staying with us has a stress free, enjoyable stay whether they are here for business travels or simply leisure.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I do hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Enjoy what is left of our summer season.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Check in and check out was speedy. I accidentally left a dress in the closet and they gladly mailed it to my home address. Would recommend staying here if you are in the Manhattan area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Good Morning Ashley,

I wanted to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn - Manhattan and to say how pleased I am that we met your expectations during your stay with us. We take pride in our hotel nestled here in The Little Apple and are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience.

I am so glad we were able to find your dress and get it to you safely and quickly.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

About a 15 minute drive north of 70 but well worth it to stay in a nicer hotel. Room was great, everything seemed brand new. Whole hotel was spotless. Room accommodated all 6 of us comfortably. Only negative was that breakfast is an additional cost of over $8 pp.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Good Morning,

I hope this message finds you well and you are enjoying what is left of this summer season. I also wanted to thank you for your feedback on the Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan thru TripAdvisor. We are always looking for ways to improve upon our customer experience to assure that each of our guests have a memorable stay whether they are here on business or simply leisure travels.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I do hope you will consider staying with us once again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Been here few times this year, they never fail to amaze me with warm welcome, good hospitality, great service, and good food and room. The place is next to the Manhattan Conference Centre that makes you easy to reach whenever you have things to do there. When you visit this city, certainly you better stay at this hotel!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2014

Good Morning and Happy Holidays..!

I hope this message finds you well on the eve of this holiday weekend. I wanted to reach out to you to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan thru TripAdvisor, and to mention how pleased I am to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Each one of our staff members take pride in our property and strives to assure that each of our guests have an exceptional stay.

Please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of further assistance and we look forward to having you return for future stays.

Have a wonderful weekend..!