“Nice stay.”

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Nice stay.”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Very nice rooms with refrigerator and microwave. Bathroom was a little small but shower was very nice. The kids enjoyed the pool which was nice and warm. Complementary breakfast was good. The room was quite cool but we did not realize that the temp was controlled by a thermostat rather than on the unit itself. Located in a nice part of town with lots of shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

We reserved a 2 queen bed room, requested 1st floor, which they fulfilled. Rooms are average size, full of amenities also sink is outside of bathroom, which I prefer. Makes it easier getting ready in the morning! Refrigerator and microwave in room always a plus! This property is all interior rooms. Easy access to rooms though. As far as cleanliness, always get baseboards, corners and behind things. Detail is important when it comes to cleanliness! Overall the rooms are clean. Mattresses in our room, #105 have some dips to them, showin their age and wear a little to much for my comfort. Young lady at front desk, was friendly, but didn't mention extra points or recognition for being platinum members. Overall stay was good! I would come back. Thank you Best Western! The Young Family

• Stayed July 2013
Chanute, Kansas
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I called on 6-10-13 and spoke to Arian and she was to hold 3 rooms for Oct 25th and put me on a waiting list for the 26th. I called back to give my credit card number to hold the rooms on the 25th and she said it would be easier to do it all as one transaction. Well guess what, she didn't hold my rooms for the 25th and the manager-Gabby was very unhelpful and said she could not help me without a confirmation number. She also wouldn't honor the price she quoted me and said the information I had give to Arian was in a book that they had lost. I have never had a manager be so unhelpful and don't know why she thought I called a second time if not to pay and get a confirmation number. I've read other reviews on here that they have helped people that gave them the wrong dates and credited them back and gladly booked them another date. POOOOOR Management!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank neoshoriver
Gabrielle_Still, General Manager at Best Western Manhattan Inn, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
I am sorry we were unable to help you with accomodations. Unfortunately without a confirmation number I am unable to find the reservation you said we had for you. I also looked up by last name,first name and was still unable to find a reservation. I understand you said you were quoted a certain rate on the day you called but in the hotel industry rates can change daily. Per our phone conversation I said I would gladly keep you on our waiting list if anything comes open. Thank you.
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 19 June 2013

The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. As I was in town on business I appreciated the proximity to the University. The breakfast was hot and delicious and everyone was friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Arvada, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This hotel is in the process of completing a major renovation. Still working on the elevator, but on it's way to being one of the best hotels in Manhattan. Rooms are clean and nice. Wide variety of food available for breakfast and plenty of it too. Coffee could be better. Staff very pleasant and responsive and even offered to help with bags! Convenient to everything in Manhattan.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Gabrielle_Still, General Manager at Best Western Manhattan Inn, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback about your stay. Aside from the elevator all of our renovations are complete. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our room and amenities and that the staff was able to assist you when needed. Hope to see you again in the future at Best Western Manhattan Inn!
Chanute, Kansas
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We got our room a little before the 3 pm check in. The rooms are very nice, plenty of space to move around, a fridge, very clean and well maintained. it was a good value for our money. All the people working there were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Gabrielle_Still, General Manager at Best Western Manhattan Inn, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the service the staff provided you with. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again at Best Western Manhattan Inn.