“Over priced”

Cuisines: American, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The food tasted fine but the price was too high & eventually a second Thai resturant came to town with better prices & food!

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Eaten here many times - odd and cluttered and not so clean odds and ends sitting everywhere. Bathroom doors and toilet paper holders are in need of repair. Quite outdated. Sometimes the owner is there by herself and although very pleasant food prep can take forever!!! Be careful to order NO SPICE if you don't want to have your mouth on fire!! Food is very good usually but the place needs a good cleaning and updating

1  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Went in for an early meal and it was not crowded. Still, service was attentive and timely. Food was quite good and met expectations. Great flavors and felt like we got our money's worth. Would recommend and will return.

1  Thank JJFUR
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I have mixed feelings about this review, because I would say that my overall experience was good, but I had some issue with the food.

Let me start with some good points. The atmosphere was excellent - it's a lovely, quiet little place. The service was nice. The drink I ordered was well mixed. The menu has a lot of choices.

The food would have been absolutely delicious if it hadn't been so spicy. Don't get me wrong - I love spicy food and have ordered it hot in other restaurants. My friend and I ordered a mild and a medium dish and both were so spicy I couldn't finish. I was certainly sweating by the end.

I may go back in the future, but I'm definitely ordering mild in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

The food's very good to great, depending on what you order, and my wife and I love the Thai tea, but the wait staff needs to be watched. Make sure your bill is correct!