“Wick Buildings Summer Meeting”

Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had an area summer meeting there all of the staff were polite and very helpful meeting room was very accommodating for our group, the food was good. Rooms were very well cleaned, I would stay there again.

Rick Doescher
West Point, Nebraska

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Rick D
meridith M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

We always love having your group stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Our stay at this hotel was fantastic. It was the nicest Holiday Inn I have stayed in. The room was huge and vey clean. The bathroom was spa like. The front desk welcomed our dog and was very friendly and welcoming. We had been traveling all day and it was nice to be able to come in to a clean, friendly hotel. We also had room service from the restaurant in the hotel and it was delicious. The service was fast and honored the coupon from the hotel. I have been in hotels that I have paid double what I paid for this room and not been as impressed. A definite must stay if you are in Manhattan Kansas!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Elizabeth M

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can not express our appreciation for your amazing review enough. We appreciate you and your business. Please come back and stay with us soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The location is excellent, being right next to the university border. In view of that, the room price was acceptable. My room was very clean, spacious, and with all the basic necessities. The mattress was very comfortable. Their airport shuttle is helpful. There is one restaurant at the hotel, Houlihans. I tried it for breakfast, and it was reasonable in quality and price by US standards. Other nearby dining places are in Aggieville, a walking distance of about 10 minutes.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Ami123

We thank you for the kind review and look forward to having you as our guest again soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Who knew a hotel could have such wonderful food! I was a guest within a meeting and all of our hotel catered food was wonderful. I've been to many hotel meetings, seminars, and conferences all over the US and this food was true cuisine! I wish I had an event I needed to plan just so I could use whoever their caterer is.
Thanks for a surprise! Hotel Staff was VERY friendly and helpful. Gave the extra mile even though I wasn't an overnight guest. Maybe one day I will be.
Stay here! I know I will if I get the opportunity.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank AJ B
meridith M, Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

I am honored to have you leave such a great review. We are proud of our sales and banquet teams here. I look forward to sharing your comments with them. I hope that some day you will have a reason to plan an event with us. We would love to cater to you and no doubt the staff would help make it as huge a success as the event you attended.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is older but it's in good shape. The rooms are larger than expected but the bathroom was small and worn out. The bathrooms need an upgrade. They have updated the lobby and the work out room was nice. Houlihans as the hotel restaurant is a plus. The location is the best deal here...close to campus and Aggieville.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank StLouisCyn

Thank you for your great review! We are always looking for ways to improve and upgrade the property so we appreciate your feedback on the bathrooms. Please consider staying with us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

there aren't many (or really any) upscale hotels in Manhattan and this is your typical holiday inn hotel. nothing special, rooms were decent and clean and this hotel is the closest you're going to get to campus. you could walk down to aggieville from here as well.

Room Tip: stay as far from the elevators as possible as the noise from people in the hall goes right through t...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank mr_hand
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear mr_hand,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving a review of the property. I am glad to know that you found the hotel rooms decent and clean, and also our location very adequate for your needs. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services and its product.

Once again, thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Reserved one room for one night and was given a presidential suite that was out of this world! Spacious TV room, unique furniture, jacuzzi tub, shower. Hotel staff were very pleasant, most helpful, and very accomodating. Close to the K-State campus. Houlihans restaurant is close for a great meal. I recommend this to anyone. Great place to stay!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Lynn L

Thank you for your amazing review and recommendation of our hotel and restaurant. We really appreciate it. Please come back and visit soon!