“Really Good”

Penny's Diner
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We visited this place just recently and we loved it! We visited as a family and the kids loved it. The service was super friendly and talked to us while we waited. It took a little while but we are a big family and as soon as a plate of food was done it was served. I would come back to this place!!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I recently stopped in at this diner. the service was great and the food was great for the price that I paid. It is like a small mom and pop diner that I'm use to eating at while I am traveling. If I am ever back this way I will most certainly stop and eat there again. Keep up the great work!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I stayed at the motel and had dinner here. The food was average. The service was bad. The waitress talked and talked and talked to a costumer (and a friend?) in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear. I did not need to hear about her divorce, how she moved from place to place, where she lives not, her ex, her kids, etc. While babbling on and on I waited for food, refills and my check. At time the cook did the serving.

GM_OTI, Manager at Penny's Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear Customer,
At Penny's Diner we strive to have excellent service and food. We apologize that we did not meet these standards. We would like to thank you for all your feedback. We can assure you all issues will be taken up with the staff and management team. Once again we apologize and hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Super cute exterior and I was very excited to eat at Penny's. Looked like a real old diner. It was dirty and the staff was trying but really lacking in customer service skills. They were short handed but were loudly discussing it with each other instead of getting the job done. Ok to have a bad day at work but the customers dont want to hear about all your problems just smile and acknowledge your customers we will understand! Also get a broom out and sweep the floor-yuck! Food was ok-wont eat there again.

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize that our restaurant and staff was not up to standards. Here at Penny's Diner we strive to make all our customers feel at home in a clean and fun atmosphere. We would like to thank you for all your feedback. We will take action to improve. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We were looking forward to eating in a fun diner. We were very disappointed! The service was horrible. After a disappointing meal, my husband decided to order malts. Since no one ever came to our table, he went up to the counter and told the waitress he wanted to order a malt. She rolled her eyes and said that she would come and help us. She never did come, so we paid and left.