“Bestwestern”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in McPherson
Lafayette, Indiana, United States
“Bestwestern”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This hotel is just off I-135 not hard to get to. The hotel room was clean and at the end of the bld.
Even whit all the working crew at the hotel it was quite. I did have some trouble with the Wi-Fi but the night went out of her way to reset the hub to get it back working. The breakfast was good a lot to choice have. had two difference meal the days I was there.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Chanute
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The room I booked on line was a smoking room with king size bed. The room I received was non-smoking 2 queens. Staff was nice but I was very upset that I did not get the room I had booked!!! There was also a leak in the ceiling right above the shower. When the 3 showers were taken in the room above, it dripped into the bathtub. Was thankful I had already showered!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnmcpherson, Manager at Days Inn McPherson, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Dear valued guest

I am very sorry to hear that your stay wasn't what you expected. We have taken your in put

to try and make next stay better. I truly hope that if you are ever in the McPherson area again

you will give us another chance.

Manager
Amy Widener
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I was really disappointed in this hotel. My husband thought it was dirty - I didn't think it seemed that bad. However, the staff were awful. We returned in the early evening from some activities, and there were staff members smoking right in front of the front door! Even though all the rooms were non-smoking, as soon as you stepped into the hallways, it smelled terribly smoky. Also, there is one morning staff member, I believe her name is Renee - she was horribly rude! We were trying to enjoy their "free" breakfast, and we didn't realize it was after 9, and they were closing down. My dad was trying to make some pancakes, and she closed it down right AFTER he started making them. Then, she snapped at him and told him that breakfast closed down at 9. The following morning, there were several people in the lobby waiting to leave, and she and I came face to face because there was a narrow path to get through. I said excuse, and she scowled at me and didn't say anything! Really?! You work here, your name tag says guest services, and that's how you treat your guests!? Not recommended!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
daysinnmcpherson, Manager at Days Inn McPherson, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Dear valued guest .

We are very glad you took the time to write a review . , but are sorry that you were disappointed in your stay. We have taken your input to better train our staff .I truly hope that if you are ever in the McPherson area again you will give us another chance.

Amy Manager
Columbus
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The room was very clean with only a couple small issues. The door didn't want to shut properly but it locked. The tv remote wouldn't change channels, however the attendant on duty did all she could from getting us a different remote to offering to change rooms. It was not that much of an issue but appreciated her reaction and offer to make us as happy as she could.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near McPherson
Best Western Holiday Manor
Econo Lodge McPherson
Econo Lodge McPherson
#4 of 7 in McPherson
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hesston

Been to Days Inn McPherson? Share your experiences!