“AMAZING”

Quick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Merriam
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I love Kansas City BBQ and Quicks is top notch. It's a nice small family business. While I was there the owner, his wife, and son were all working at the same time. You can tell they take pride in their bbq and their sauce is all made from scratch at the restaurant. Do not pass this up for those big chain bbq places. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I've been several times and I really enjoy the Big E sandwich and the pulled pork nachos. I recommend the spicy or the sweet sauce the original is a little too much celery seed taste for me. For real bbq fans they have a wood fired pit not the new fangled metal ones so it has an awesome smoky taste. Clean restaurant with good service. The outside is less than pretty but if you are a real fan of bbq that won't matter. It's all about the meat!