Book now, pay at stay
ExtendedStay
US$70
US$69
US$67
Ramada Overland Park(Overland Park)
US$97
Travelocity
US$77
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree soda and popcornkansas citykick backnice noteeach eveningikea storehot breakfastbreakfast and dinnersausage pattiesoff the highwaybaked potatostayed two nightshotel chainstaff was very friendlycomfortable place to stayroom was cleanoatmeal
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Very nice!! Love that we get something to eat at 5:30! And the 3 free drinks per person are awesome!! The younger kid loved the free pop! Breakfast was good also it was so busy that we had to take ours to our room which the motel didn't care. Most places will not let you! I wish these motels where everywhere I go! I will stay there again when I'm up that way!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We just returned from 2 nights of staying at this wonderful hotel. I have never stayed at a Drury Inn before, and to be honest, we have always stayed in 4/5 star hotels or vacation homes everywhere we go, so we weren't expecting much. Let me say that we were blown away!

First, I called to see if we could check in early since we were going to be arriving in town around 11am. They had no problem with that, plus as the other reviews said, I asked for a room at the end of a hallway, preferable on the 3rd or 4th floor. No problem they said - they were so accommodating! We didn't hear a THING in our hotel room.

The lady's at the front desk were so knowledgeable. They could tell you the weather, where to eat, things to do, and always with smiles on their faces. For dinner, we came back to the hotel slightly after they closed everything, and she offered to drag everything out and send us with food and drinks! Breakfast and dinner have a good variety, plus there is popcorn and soda from 3-9.

The beds were pretty comfy. They will not make your beds if you have anything on or around your bed. Housekeeping left a nice note on the bed to let me know they cannot touch our stuff and said they were sorry. We had a problem with our toilet almost overflowing and they were upstairs with a plunger in no time.

As far as how far away things are, we went to crown center and it took at 15 minutes to get there. Worlds of fun is about 25 minutes away. The area itself is really nice, upscale in fact, especially a few miles down Shawnee Mission. There are restaurants, fast food, Walmart, and other places close by. We had to stop by Russell Stovers since we don't have one where we live which is maybe 1 mile from the hotel. You really are close to everything, yet away from the KC traffic.

I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I would ask for a room at the end of the hall.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank kthmiles
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stayed 2 nights and It was our first time staying at a Drury Hotel....we loved it. I loved the rainfall shower head & the separate shower area. Our kids enjoyed the free soft drinks & popcorn. The breakfast was excellent. All of the staff was very friendly & helpful. Beds were too soft for us though & the toilet seemed to have a small leak and would run frequently. We will definitely stay at a Drury Hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MsC176
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We stayed one night. Could certainly tell the hotel wasn't brand new but the staff treated us like we were the only guests. Blake was very courteous upon our arrival and answered all of our questions. The pool was out of order during our stay but they offered a nearby public pool & said they would reimburse the difference. How's that for service? Loved the evening buffet & drinks. Beds were softer than most hotels. My husband really liked the rainfall showerhead. We have stayed with Drury before and will be back! Would've probably given 5 stars if the pool had been operational.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank X3blueyes
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Our company switched from the Hampton to the Drury Inn. Some of my coworkers were upset. However the hospitality was good. The facility although a little old was good. The convergences room they provided was the perfect size for us.

Room Tip: Free Gold Gym during your stay
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business