Mill Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ramada Milton Keynes(Newport Pagnell)
US$61
US$56
Swan Revived Hotel(Newport Pagnell)
US$84
US$82
Orbitz.com
Harben House Hotel(Newport Pagnell)
US$68
US$82
US$73
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Novotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$85
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
Premier Inn Milton Keynes Theatre District(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$80
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014

As I sat at breakfast looking out of the open French doors onto the immaculate lawn and garden I pondered on how pleased I was to have found this B&B. The rooms are furnished with period furniture and the house is all you would expect from a 17th century working farm. Mrs Adams is extremely pleasant and keeps the house very clean. I wanted for nothing and the walks through the meadows across two rivers and around three lakes were a bonus. If you enjoy the country, want an extremely comfortable bed to sleep in and want to feel like an extension of the family I would highly recommend this B&B. I need somewhere to stay whilst on business in MK and I will not be looking any further than here.

Room Tip: Not all rooms are en-suite so ensure you request that if essential
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul_TY3002HW
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed for one night in June the room we were given did not have en-suit facility as the only room with a double bed does not have it.
The tray with tea & coffee was sparse. we did have some issues with the accommodation I am not going to go in to this as I was promised that this would be addressed for the next customer.
The owner did come across as helpful and understanding.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mike n
Reviewed 26 June 2014

What a lovely farmhouse B&B this is. Our double room was very clean and pretty. Comfortable mattress and pillows and a hospitality tray with everything you need on it for a warm June evening. Nice view of a well kept garden and Mrs Adams was very friendly and helpful and served up a delicious breakfast. Highly recommended and good value for money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A lovely old farmhouse with a beautiful garden, a nice and clean room and a nice breakfast. The owners were very friendly .. they even let me use their bike! It's a pity I could stay for only two nights, but on the other hand that's a good reason to come back for another (and longer) stay!

Jørn Zeiler, Netherlands

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We stayed at the beginning of June, to attend a day trip to the Northampton raceway. We were made very welcome & shown around the house & down to the river. The house, garden, views & river were all superb. We had a very pleasant time fishing & seeing the lambs,calves, chickens & geese - great get away from the city !
Breakfast was lovely, served by one of the grandchildren, making it so much sweeter. The facilities were good & our hosts made good conversation.
The location was a short trip into town for a night out, so great for getting some dinner.
All in all a pleasant stay !

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family