“Hutchinson during KS State Fair”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Outside temp 104. After most of a day walking at fair went to Applebee's to relax and cool down. They were busy. Young man who waited on us was finishing a double shift. He seemed exhausted. My wife thought chicken was wrong on her salad but we were so hot may have said wrong thing. Was not best I have had at Applebee's but was ok.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Our server, Camden, was friendly and attentive. The MOD came and checked on us and presented the check; which was an exceptional touch. But the food was average at best. I ordered a steak...seriously, wrong selection. I ordered Med Rare but the steak was so thin and small that it was Med Well...reminded me of a skirt steak (fajita) verses sirlion. The meal (steak, potatoes and wedge salad had so much salt & MSG I ended up with a migraine. I am definitely crossing off the Applebee's chain of restaurants off my eatery list. The food is subpar and harmful to ones' health.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Our waiter was awesome! Very attentive to our needs. Food was hot and fresh. Bathrooms were clean. Applebees is always a little pricey but you do get your money's worth.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Nothing special, just the normal american chain food you wold expect. Service ok, really not much to say about the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

While in Newton we went to the Applebee's for lunch and the food and service were great. We picked our food up at the bar for carryout and the woman working went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed.