“Meh...”

Cuisines: American
Des Moines, Iowa
“Meh...”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Maybe I just don't like Applebee's restaurants, but it always seems like the meats are treated to make them tender which makes the texture too soft to be authentic. I am rarely happy with what I order there and only eat at one when there's nothing else available.

Visited May 2014

greeley, CO
“Typical Applebee's, good service”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It's a typical Applebee's. The waiter was very attentive - he spotted that I was finishing my lemonade and brought a refill right away. I had the ribs - a little dry but as good as expected for a non-BBQ place. Son had cowboy burger which was very good. My only objection was the Bluetooth (?) in the greeter's ears, making me wonder if he was paying attention to us.

• Visited May 2014
Columbia
“On Sun/Mon eve's-not much other choice!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Had to eat here two evenings, since almost all the other restaurants in Newton closed on Sun and Mon eve! Dang. However, service was good, Food was good. Wine...well, not their specialty. The music overhead was so loud, we could not talk easily. :( they tried to turn it down, but could not.

• Visited February 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Poor owner and your evening shift crew is robbing you..”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Sorry I manager for a living.wow a complete waste of staff.. Eating at corner table, one hang v-day stuff and 3 sitting talking to guest. If you have bartender maybe you should try to sell. Instead of leaving for 30 minutes. I am selling for a national chain but rethink your evening staff they are ruling you. Way to many people on and no one at the to greet people or say goodbye to them. One has past a we still have 9 servers at 10pm on Monday night... Guess who is ruling your place... The staff... Good luck

• Visited February 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Busy but good.”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

After a long drive we figured Applebee's was a good choice and we weren't wrong. It was very busy the night we went but the staff was great and the food was everything we expected.

Visited November 2013