“Great Stay and Friendly Service”
Review of Newton Inn

Newton Inn
Newton Inn
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Newton
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Came to town on a business trip and was really pleased with the service. The clerk was very knowledgeable about the town and helped with directions and places to eat. The rooms were of decent size, clean, and seemed to have a good variety of amenities. Furthermore, the hotel seems to be in an ideal spot. It is close enough to the highway to easily access it but not to close that you hear the interstate traffic.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 November 2010

My family and I stayed here for thanksgiving and it was a great place. The room was nice, had a fridge, microwave, coffee pot. At request we were able to get an iron and ironing board and a hair dryer. The breakfast was great as well. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We'll stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2010

The room is not too bad and has a microwave and small fridge in it. It feels like it's several years overdue for an update. The staff is very friendly, but couldn't come up with an ironing board though they did have an iron so we'll just be using the desk and a towel for an ironing board. I'm happy to see an in-room safe so I have somewhere to put my electronics when we're not here. I was happy to find that they do NOT have soft water here - it's municipal water. There is no internet access at this hotel, so unless you have a mobile broadband card, you won't be surfing the web. Not sure how this place compares to other places in Newton, but I can't imagine that it's any better / worse than the other places here. Don't know if I could recommend this place to a friend though...

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2010

The service at this motel was excellent. The handicap ramp area had not been cleaned in awhile. I dusted the rail with my hand as I walked. The location was great. The value was okay. The rooms were okay except for the beds. They were TERRIBLE. The pillows also needed to be replaced along with the beds. Our sleep quality was very poor as a result of the beds. My husband and I have allergy to smoke. The smoke was so bad out in the hallway and by the vending machines that we could not make use of the vending machine. The smoke was thick at that end of the hallway. Didn't stay here any longer than we had to.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shadowdck
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newton
Days Inn - Newton
#4 of 6 in Newton
Newell Travel Center
Newell Travel Center
#5 of 6 in Newton

Been to Newton Inn? Share your experiences!