“Business Owner”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Oakley
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Wonderful stay! In the process of remodel. Very nice rooms. Basic nice motel. Nice price. Nice hospitality
Will definitely come back when in area. Also nice restaurant/bar downtown calling Bluff. Try that too.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Over the last year I have stayed in more hotel rooms than during the previous 50 years. Some of the worst have cost me more than $100.00 per night. Check this place out. My room was large, clean and comfortable. Price with tax was mid $50's. Was worth price, bed was good, shower was hot. Room was quiet, who could ask for more.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 28 November 2013

When I walked in the door, I was greeted by Nick Patel. I was immediately attended to and checked in. Once He found out I was a US Army Veteran, the hospitality turned up and I was treated like a VIP customer. I recommend this Inn if your in need of a good nights rest. My room was already heated when I walked in the door as well.
Keep up the good work Relax Inn.

Roseboro

Room Tip: Just ask for Nick, and he will take care of you.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Roseboro15
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Room was big and spacious...great room for the price...night clerk was extremely attentive...helpful...and nice...reason I cant give it 5 stars is cuz the whole location smells like a barn...the air outside is putrid ....but if that doesnt bother you the room is actually nice...

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Being an ex hotel employee from 1 of the cleanest hotels EVER, I am very picky. I am so pleased to say that this has been 1 of the cleanest motels I have been in! The manager is very sweet & reasonable, no coffee maker in the room?? 'Let me get you one', kind of guy! Continental breakfast, clean rooms, great rates....Can't beat it! Don't look any further they may sell out!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

When we first got to Relax Inn, we were totally exhausted from traveling all day. The front desk guy made it super easy and quick for us to check in and was extremely friendly and genuine. The price for a single room was also much cheaper than the other options in town. The room is large and clean, and was also recently remodeled. Great value!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Sign outside said 39.99. then he adds for the second person, and ten bucks for the dog (which is fair), but by the time he got through, it was 72 bucks. Caveat Emptor. On top of that, the place was absolutely filthy. He told us our room had been recently remodeled. A toilet paper holder costs three bucks, pal. And the mildew-spotted sheets were just there for effect, I suppose. Warm A/C sounded like a DC3 taking off. Keep goint to the next town. .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakley
Kansas Country Inn
#2 of 10 in Colby
Annie Oakley Motel
Annie Oakley Motel
#5 of 6 in Oakley

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!