“Great place”

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Oakley
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Mike is the new manager
He is wonderful and very helpful!! Would recommend this place!!! He is working diligently to clean it up and always eager to give you what you need. Give This guy your business

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Nichole T

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Mike was really nice and welcoming. He did everything he could to make sure our stay was pleasent and comfortable. I would defiantly stay here again.I look forward to recommending him to other pipeline family's.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My family and i were travelin from alabama to grand junction colorado when our truck started actin up so we stop at the relax inn for the night n the room wer great and clean. We didnt have enough money for another night and had to wait for my sister and her husband to come get us and the facilety was so kind to let my family stay in the room till my sister got ther. They are very carin and nice and i would defently stay at this hotel again if we had to thanks relax inn

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Mike was our host and he showed me the room before we paid. It was a lovely room with no hint of cigarette smoke (something we both despise). We had a very nice stay and recommend this motel. We like to support independent business people, and this is one place where the owner is working very hard to make sure his customers have all their needs met.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Wonderful stay! In the process of remodel. Very nice rooms. Basic nice motel. Nice price. Nice hospitality
Will definitely come back when in area. Also nice restaurant/bar downtown calling Bluff. Try that too.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Over the last year I have stayed in more hotel rooms than during the previous 50 years. Some of the worst have cost me more than $100.00 per night. Check this place out. My room was large, clean and comfortable. Price with tax was mid $50's. Was worth price, bed was good, shower was hot. Room was quiet, who could ask for more.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 28 November 2013

When I walked in the door, I was greeted by Nick Patel. I was immediately attended to and checked in. Once He found out I was a US Army Veteran, the hospitality turned up and I was treated like a VIP customer. I recommend this Inn if your in need of a good nights rest. My room was already heated when I walked in the door as well.
Keep up the good work Relax Inn.

Roseboro

Room Tip: Just ask for Nick, and he will take care of you.