“Great food!”

Minsky's Pizza Cafe & Bar
Ranked #14 of 257 Restaurants in Olathe
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Hungry? Order online now! "Gourmet, and going to stay that way." Since 1976 we've used distinctive ingredients in our savory pizzas, sandwiches, pastas and salads. Sure to please any palate at our original 51st and Main restaurant and 13 locations throughout the metro.Since we began making gourmet pizza in Kansas City in 1976, we have used the finest ingredients. Our savory pizzas begin with fresh, hand-rolled dough layered with generous portions of lean, succulent meats, tender vegetables, aromatic herbs and are topped with rich dairy mozzarella baked to bubbling perfection. Today, our distinctive ingredients and commitment to quality ensure that each Minsky's pizza is a mouthwatering masterpiece. In addition to gourmet pizzas, we offer a tasty selection of sandwiches, salads and pastas sure to please any palate. Enjoy.
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My husband and I tried Minsky's for the first time a few years back, but we were not very impressed. With their addition of gluten-free options, I decided to give it another shot since both of my parents are on a gluten-free diet. We were very pleased and so glad we gave it another try! The pizza was MUCH better than I remembered - so good that I came back with my husband and son a week later. It was just as good then, too. The Prime Cut pizza with bacon on top is AMAZING! The Spicy Thai was tasty, as well. On our last visit we had a coupon (via Front Flip) for a free order of Cheese Breadsticks - I highly recommend them! They were better than any other I've ever had. Overall a great experience, with great service from Erin (she even played along with us, telling our 3 year old he was eating Dinosaur Pizza!). We'll be coming back in the future for sure.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Minsky's thin crust pizza is terrific and hasn't changed like Pizza Hut, which is all but inedible, in my opinion. Sometimes the service is a bit slow, otherwise I have no complaints. Arguably, this is the best pizza in town.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

The pizza came out pipping hot, and was much bigger that I was expecting, Just wish that they had more beers available. Overall great place and experience

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Ben and the gang are awesome. Always feel welcomed. They care to make high quality pizzas. Fast service. Sometimes a wait for a table because they are that good and you can watch the game while eating, but to be expected at game time.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We were in Olathe for the weekend and asked where to get pizza and everyone said Minsky's. We decided to try it and were glad we did. Our pizza was the best we have had in a very long time. Can't wait to go back for more.

Been to Minsky's Pizza Cafe & Bar? Share your experiences!