“Comfort food with huge portions”
Review of 54th Street Grill

54th Street Grill
Ranked #19 of 229 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene
Salina, Kansas
“Comfort food with huge portions”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Got right in. Server was on top of things which was nice. The longest part was waiting for the food to get to the table. Started to get worried since i had a tight lunch schedule but it was worth the wait. Huge burger with fries. Cheese sticks were outstanding, as was the devil's burger. Atmosphere was laid back and kid friendly. I would not hesitate to go back in an instant. Lots on the menu I wanted to try but did not have the time or the stomach capacity. I'll certainly be making a return visit next time I'm in the area. Right off 35 Highway so you can be in and out back on your way.

• Visited March 2014

Wellsville, KS
“A favorite”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is a favorite of ours. I love the California Bleu salad, hubbie likes the burgers, especially Devil's Den. The service is good and friendly. They have one of the most reasonable and tasty lunch menus around.

Olathe, Kansas
“Weekly visit”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is my family's favorite. Coupons are in value pack. Our favorites are the waffle fries with queso dip, buffalo chicken salad, bacon cheeseburger but most of all their Long Island tea :)

• Visited March 2014
Olathe, KS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love 54th Street”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We eat there frequently. I have special dietary needs and they never hesitate to accommodate my requests. They'll make anything to order and service is consistently great. Their menu is huge and everything we've had tasted good. Portions are large and easy to split meals. Salads, steak and salmon are my favorites. Their honey cilantro lime dressing is killer! They offer Mexican food, but it's very American so I suggest sticking to their specialties.

Olathe, Kansas
“Great Food, Great Value”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been to 54th Street Grill many times and always enjoy going there. They have a great selection of menu items at fair prices, which are brought to the table with good service and a smile. This is a favorite go-to for our grandkids' birthday dinners because they can get something they love plus a special free birthday dessert. The wait is not usually too bad. As a bonus, they usually have coupons in the blue Val-Pak mailing. We think it is a quiet gem in south Olathe.