“Effient managing”

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Olathe
Kimberly
“Effient managing”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stay was pleasant,reasonably priced room.Close to place of business we needed to deliver to.Even a waffle house across the street. All good.Manager Scott was pleasant and very efficient. Kept breakfast replenished and maintained a pleasant demeanor. There was ample room to park our firetrucks. Scott is a definite assette to the RodewayFamily and sets the bar high for other managers to obtain his level of going "That one step further"

• Stayed February 2014
Harry P, Director of Sales at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Ron:

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We take great pride in trying to make each guest's stay a memorable one. I will share your comments with each member of the hotel staff. Comments such as yours have enabled us to improve our hotel and service for every guest. I will be calling you personally to speak with you so that I have a clear understanding of those things that made your stay memorable.

Sir, without guests taking the time as you did to share their comments, good or bad, with us, our staff would not have the opportunity to continue to make changes or continue practices that will make future guests’ stays as welcomed as yours.

Cordially,

Director of Marketing and Community Relations
Rodeway Inn and Suites – Olathe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 14 January 2014

People this is the place to go !!!! Lee front desk....Scott the manager and your in excellent care......They were very nice and patient and considerate..that goes a long way in my book.....And this is my first time to book a hotel room !!!! Thanks Lee and Scott keep up the hard work...Seeya in June !!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Harry P, Director of Sales at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Katrina:

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We take great pride in trying to make each guest's stay or reservation experience memorable ones. I will share your comments with each member of the hotel staff. Comments such as yours have enabled us to improve our hotel and service for every guest.

Lee has only been with the hotel for a week, so I was happy to hear that he is fulfilling the hotel’s commitment to providing the best service for all our guests, whether in the room or during your reservation/check in process.

Katrina, without guests taking the time as you did to share their comments, good or bad, with us, our staff would not have the opportunity to continue to make changes or continue practices that will make future guests’ stays as welcomed as yours.

We appreciate you selecting Rodeway Inn and Suites for your lodging in June. If you have any questions or special needs prior to arrival in June, do not hesitate calling me personally. We look forward to meeting you in June.

Cordially.

Roadeway Inn and Suites-Olathe
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great service! Great room! They even provided toothpaste in the bathroom! (I didnt need it and didnt use it though.) The hotel is literally right off the highway. Parts of the parking lot need to be re-paved, but its still drive-able. They also provide discounts at a few neighboring restaurants such as Perkins and Waffle House, providing you bring your hotel receipt to the restaurant. I would most definitely stay here again when and if the opportunity arises!!! The manager working in the morning during my check-out was extremely friendly, caring and professional!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Harry P, Director of Sales at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Frank:

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We take great pride in trying to make each guest's stay a memorable one. I will share your comments with each member of the hotel staff. Comments such as yours have enabled us to improve our hotel and service for every guest. I will be calling you personally later today to speak with you so that I have a clear understanding of those things that made your stay memorable.

Frank, without s guest taking the time as you did to share their comments, good or bad, with us, our staff would not have the opportunity to continue to make changes or continue practices that will make future guests’ stays as welcomed as yours.
If you are in the area again, we hope you will once again choose Rodeway Inn and Suites for your lodging needs. Please do not hesitate calling me personally to make your reservation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cordially

Rodeway Inn and Suites
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The only thing I didn't like was that there were no safety bars for the shower. The room size was really nice. The bed was great! First time that it wasn't to hard. We had trouble with the frig, but they came right away and fixed the problem. It was close to where we were going and not hard to find. The staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Tell the hotel staff all you need and they try there best to do what you need.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Harry P, Director of Sales at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Rebecca:

Rebecca, without s guest taking the time as you did to share their comments, good or bad, with us, our staff would not have the opportunity to continue to make changes or continue practices that will make future guests’ stays as welcomed as yours.

Cordially

Rodeway Inn and Suites
Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We arrived at another hotel in Olathe at 2:00 am. I didn't have funds available in my bank account until the time that my bank opened on Saturday morning. The other hotel would not let us stay even though we had stayed there two other times. We drove to Rodeway, I explained the situation and they allowed us to stay. Thank you for helping us!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Harry P, Director of Sales at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Kimberly:

On behalf of our entire hotel staff, including the front desk clerk who helped you check in, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to supply this kind comment. Our staff takes great pride in trying to accommodate all our guests and provide a welcome lodging experience.

We hope you will select Rodeway Inn and Suites the next time you are needing a hotel while visiting Olathe.

Cordially,

Director of Marketing and Guest relations
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Very old recycled hotel. Room was clean but very dated. Parking lot is rough and my room was in a remote building. Everything around it is closed down and very industrial. I choose it because it was close to people I was visiting.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed 23 July 2013

the bed had blood on it. bugs crawling on floor. 30 year old matress. carpet was black with stains. when i complained to clerk, his response was "were there any cockroaches on the floor?" it was so bad neither my husband or i could take a morning shower. ther were bugs in the shower too

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Harry P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
I am sorry to hear about your inconvience at our hotel. I was not informed by staff that we had an issue with your stay or I could have taken care of it right away. I would really like you to give us another cahance and for the inconvience i would like to offer you a 15% discount on your next stay.