“Great Burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Fort Madison, Iowa
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed 22 October 2012 via mobile

This was my second time dining at a Red Robin. The burger was great! The service was also exceptional even with a packed restaurant.

Olathe, Kansas, United States
“Big Burgers”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I have eaten a few times at Red Robin. I have gone with my wife and taken business associates there as well. The burgers are big, the service very good. I will definately go back.

Visited November 2011
Olathe, Kansas
“Great Food -Great service”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Burgers were huge had to bring home half in a doggy bag. Wife had the fish and chips and she said they were the best she has had. 4 large pieces of fish with endless fries. great place to dine.

• Visited October 2012
“Strawberry lemonade”
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

The burgers are good. The fries are fine. I go for the strawberry lemonade. Best I have ever had. Service is good. Very loud restaurant but a great place for a lemonade or beer after work.

Kansas City
“Average”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I tend not to like a lot of "stuff" on my burgers, so this is not one of my favorite places.When I have eaten here, the food has been good. The service is sometimes lacking.

Visited February 2012

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!