“Nice property”

Ranked #11 of 37 Hotels in Overland Park
Boston, United States
“Nice property”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

No hassles or problems at all during the visit. Hotel met expected standards, honored my requests, and staff were very courteous. Facility is old but in very good condition. Not enough power outlets in rooms so bring an extension cord if you have many devices. Shuttle service is adequate. Would stay again in the future. The cookie is always an enjoyable touch. HHonors membership gets you free wi-fi in room.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GMDoubleTreeKC, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City - Overland Park, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback is very valuable to all of us and we hope to continue to provide the service we provided you to our other guests.

FOM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Came here for work, stayed 3 nights. Hotel was clean and roomy. One thing that disappointed me was no fridge in the room, as I like to keep cold drinks in my room. The elevators were a pain to use between 4-8 pm.... I would take stairs but the hotel is 18 stories tall... overall good stay and wouldnt mind coming back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
GMDoubleTreeKC, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City - Overland Park, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I understand you like to have a fridge in your room. For future reference when you make a reservation, please be sure to request one and we will be sure to get one in your room. We value your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely

Bixby, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My wife and I have stayed at the Overland Park-Doubletree several times. Consistently, the staff is extremely helpful and pleasant. The rooms are nice and the beds very comfortable. The dining room staff is always cheerful and helpful. We will choose this hotel always when staying in the Kansas City area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I just want to take a moment to say thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Your feedback is very valuable to us. Thank you again and hope we continue to serve you and your family the way you expect every time you come back.
Reviewed 25 July 2014

A pleasant Hotel to stay at, but without a car you cannot get around easily as there is no infrastrcuture to enable you to do so. The breakfast was always the same and why they could not offer 'grilled Tomato' or Grilled Mushrooms as well I do not understand. However therewas plenty of selection if you wanted an omelette

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank B944QIpeters
Your feedback is valuable to us and I just want to thank you for the kind words. I will also share your feedback with our restaurant manager regarding your suggestions. Again thank you and we look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.
waveland, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

great hotel - clean room - polite service - pool was clean - food service and meals were tasty, good service in resturant. grounds well kept - great location - not to far from airport.... beautiful area

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your kind words. We value each and every ones feedback and hope that you will choose our property for your next visit.
New Palestine, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was welcomed by the guest services behind the counter for my check in. I had made an error in my reservation and the lady, I believe her name started with an V or an L, was exceptionally helpful in helping me get a room for the night. I stayed through the week and was grateful for her assistance.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback and I am glad that our front desk agent was able to assist you in getting a room. We hope to see you again some time in the near future.
Overland Park, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful stay, and would highly recommend it to anyone considering the Doubletree Hilton. Our room was comfortable, spacious, CLEAN, and the remote worked! (Not so at another 3-star hotel stay a month back.) The hotel area felt safe to walk to get a coffee or meal a few blocks away. The homemade chocolate chip cookies are to die for... delicious!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend the in-hotel buffet breakfast. Oh my goodness, one of the best we've ever had. Fabulous and well worth your money. We were so full that we weren't hungry until evening. Would we stay at the Doubletree again in the future? YES!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

It is always pleasant to get such wonderful feedback from our guests. Before I say any thing else Happy belated anniversary from our entire staff.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your entire stay and hope you continue to return to our property in the future. Our goal is to ensure each guest enjoys every part of their stay, regardless of the occasion. Thank you again and we look forward to offering you an even better stay next time around.

Sincerely