“Fresh food at last”

Unforked
Ranked #17 of 495 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Craving fresh, flavorful street food that is fast, affordable and rich in nutrients? Then Sheridan's Unforked is the place for you! We're re-defining "fast-casual" in fit-tastic, flavor-splosive new ways.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

With every trip my family takes to Costco, I'm always leaving the big warehouse hungry. The rest of the family will munch down hot dogs, polish sausage, or some other pastry that I refuse to eat. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that Costco offers convenient, quick food deals for the family. But, if you are vegetarian and Gluten free then you can forget it!

Last week I used my, Find Me Gluten Free app on my phone and found Unforked. What a treat! Especially when you are starving! This will now be my go-to-food on every Costco trip. Hey, it's a 40 minute drive back home and I won't be stuck eating mixed nuts driving back ever again.

Jim S, Owner at Unforked, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

We were more than happy to come to the rescue! We're glad you had a handy app to lead you our way. Looking forward to your next Costco trip -- our tacos are calling your name!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Very fun place to stop in for quick burgers and fries. All made to order, piping hot and fresh. Save room for the frozen custard!

Jim S, Owner at Unforked, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you always enjoy stopping by for a burger and some fries. And of course, you've gotta save room for our frozen custard! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I was out running errands and realized I was starving since I forgot to eat after the gym. I had heard good things about Unforked and new that it was suppose to be great fresh organic ingredients so I thought I would give it a shot. I was so happy to see the drive thru as it was cold out and I was in a hurry. I got the burger. I was pretty pleased with the burger, the only disappointing factor was the salt level. It was much too salty for my liking but not enough for me to stop eating it. The service was fantastic and I would definitely give it another shot if in the same situation.

Jim S, Owner at Unforked, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Glad to hear you came by for a quick bite with us while running errands. While it's great to hear you enjoyed your burger, I'm sorry if you found it to be too salty for your liking. I'll be sure to follow up with the team on this -- thanks for the feedback! Next time you come by, give our Cali Taco or Barking Pig Taco a try. They're the house favorites and I'd love to hear your thoughts on them!

Cheers,

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Pretty good food. Not the world's largest tacos,but sufficient. Had a delicious sundae for dessert, but it was served on a plate which made it very awkward to eat. The night we were there many tables had not been cleared from previous diners, therefore limiting our seating choices.

Jim S, Owner at Unforked, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Mark! I'm glad to hear our tacos hit the spot. We couldn't think of a better way to end a meal at our table than with a delicious Sundae! We'll have to see about changing up the way we serve it to make it less awkward for ya. I'll also follow up with the team to ensure we're doing a better job of bussing the tables as soon as they're open. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. Hope you'll join us for another meal soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

We go every once in a while, usually for a concrete. We have tried some of their food & it's usually good & slightly overpriced - for what you get.
The last time we went there 5 od us all had desserts. When they asked if we wanted water, I thought sure why not...ok, 4 of us will have water. She didn't say anything about a charge. Who charges for water ??!! It's more the principle than anything else. Well, you got me for a whole $ .80 for 4 cups. Last time I pay you for water..........last time I go to this place at all.