Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave
Comfort Inn+ Suites - Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$71
ComfortInn
Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$114
US$223
US$206
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Overland Park/Convention Center(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$141
Hyatt.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$97
Hampton Inn Kansas City/Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$115
US$142
US$131
All reviewslocation is excellentconference centerhome away from homeweekend staypleasant staycleanlinessrateshighwaycloset
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Great location and very courteous staff. Very clean room and excellent maid service. Would definitely stay again. My experience was very good. I was not troubled by any smoke smells in the hotel, the only smell was of cooked meals in the evening and this appeared to be taken care of by an application of Air Freshener most nights. a very good place to stay with good pricing.

Room Tip: I choose a King Deluxe which was great for me.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Christopher - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that our location worked for you and also that our staff was courteous. I am sorry that there was a slight odor in your room of food that was cooked within the hotel; however, I am glad we were able to correct this issue in a timely manner.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I thought my room was excellent, great TV, clean room, and well maintained. I would certainly go back. Good value for my rate. Location is easy on and off of the I-435 Loop. It was a nice quiet place, and I would go back. They are even pet friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Michael - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that your room was excellent and that you were satisfied with the cleanliness throughout our hotel. I'm also very happy to hear that you enjoyed the fact that we are pet friendly and close to the 435 highway.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

The entire place reeked of cigarette smoke, from the entrance all the way to my room, despite being a completely non-smoking hotel. There were other funky odors as well, and a stain on the bed sheet. Also, no hair dryer, so be prepared. I won't be going back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Angie M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Angie - The staff and I have read your comments about your stay with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that the hotel had a slight smoke odor. Since the entire city of Overland Park is non-smoking, we will work to educate our guests of this rule to prevent this from happening in the future. In addition, since we do not offer hairdryers in our guest rooms, I will work with our staff on offering guests this item at check-in moving forward.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at ovp@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Great location in Overland Park. Janine at the front desk was courteous, professional, and very pleasant. I booked through a Priceline Express Deal and was very pleased with the value. I hope to stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013

Jeff - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you had an enjoyable time at our hotel. I'm also very pleased to hear that the staff at the front desk were professional and pleasant.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Overall a bad experience. Bathroom was dirty, no toilet paper, no trash cans, TV was fuzzy, refrigerator didn't work. The sofa couch did not have any sheets and the mattress was dirty. Overall, the rooms don't appear to be very well maintained.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RickH682
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Rick - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your room was not properly stocked with the proper amenities. This is not typical for our hotel and I will work with our staff to ensure this does not happen in the future.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ovp@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.