Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave
Comfort Inn+ Suites - Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$111
ComfortInn
Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$130
US$124
US$114
Hyatt Place Overland Park/Convention Center(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$141
Hyatt.com
US$143
US$224
US$206
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Kansas City/Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$115
US$223
US$206
  • Pool
US$142
US$131
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$97
All reviewslocation is excellentconference centerhome away from homeweekend staypleasant staycleanlinessrateshighwaycloset
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Room was good it had a little stinch to it, but overall clean! It did the job stayed for two nights, but sad no free hot breakfast, no turnover and had to request towels. The towels were very cheap and hard feeling. I probably wont stay there again, but great location by alot of shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The Extended Stay America at 5401 W. 110th St. Overland Park, Kansas is by far the worst place I have ever stayed. The staff do not care about you. The manager does not care about you. The place is filthy dirty. The 2 dollar bedding is horrible. The front door is the designated smoking area. If you are a non smoker you will smell like smoke just by walking in the front door. The rooms are in a poor state of repair. Terrible, terrible, terrible hotel. This was my first experience in an Extended Stay America and trust it me it will be my last!!! I frequently stay for about a month a year in Overland Park. The normal place I stay was booked and now I see why. I am seriously shocked they claim to be in the customer service industry. Never again!

Room Tip: Here is the only tip I can give you, go somewhere else. Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am sorry that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. As well, I apologize for the issues you had with the condition and cleanliness of your room. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Filthy carpets, stained bathroom floors. Dirty used toilet. Was told by staff in middle of snowstorm we could go get ice at convenience store. No Kleenex or hair dryers. Scratchy linens. Couldn't wait to check out and go back to work. Definitely would not recommend!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Patty B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Patty – Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. The room condition you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you’d like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me at ovp@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will give us the chance to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

The housekeeping staff is rude and are short with you when you are asking them a question in pertaining to cleaning the room. I had tobag my wet and dirty towels in a garbage bag and take it to the front desk, JUST to get some clean towles in return. If you dont stay longer than 5 days at the hotel you are not going to get room service or housekeeping accommodations. Checking out from the hotel no one was therr to ask me how my stay was or even say, Thank you for staying with us hope you choose to stay with us again. Worst hotel for service i have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Twilliams13
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Most FILTHY rooms I have ever seen in my life!!! Dog hair, pee stained matress, black bathtub, looked like a meatloaf exploded in microwave, blood drops and a crack pipe. Reported to the Health Dept. You cant even breathe in these rooms and the screens were broken off...nightmare!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank SooooooDisgusted
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the condition of you room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken with our staff on the importance of cleanliness. In addition, I am working with them to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at ovp@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.