The room was labeled as a suite but very small and outdated. Smelled from years of smoke. Liked that it was facing the pool area and there was an area by the pool that we could gather as a larger group.
To start off they gave my husband the room key and when he open the room someone was already staying in that room at least now one was in their.Then when we went to use the shower it was so had to turn on when my husband got it on we had to call the desk to get someone to shut it off , it was broke . Then when I opened the bed up the sheets had black makeup on them. THEN we asked about their pool and they said the pump broke the day before day before we got their, that had to be a lie because the pool was full of green stuff but the girl at the desk said you can swin in it now why would you swin in a pool like that . The place was terrible will never stay their again. OH the bathroom door was not even close it was the wrong size door, carpet was coming up, the place need to be remodled .
Took My FAMILY To Stay In Kc Rented Multiple Room AND My Kids Found Poop In The Pool . Must be a common problem, staff didn't seem to care . Roaches in rooms and on outside of hotel . Watched staff member remove poop from pool due to I could belive that what was in it . No signs put up and no pool clean up done . Just removed it . GROSS! The fridges in one room had mold and was rubbing on carpet . This is a run down , out of date , unfriendly place to stay .