If you land in this hotel using a third party discount site and only pay half the listed price, it's not a bad deal. However, they aren't prepared to be at max capacity. When we checked in they were out of bed linens for the pull out couches, towels, and cooking utensils. Which is disappointing when you buy groceries and plan to cook dinner. Also the continental breakfast is nothing to speak of. Not satisfying at all. If coffee and a granola bar is all you need you'll be set. The only positive thing I have to say about this hotel is the staff was friendly and prompt. But like I said you get what you pay for. Just don't pay full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Metcalf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Kansas City / Overland Park / Metcalf Hotel Overland Park
- Extended Stay Overland Park
- Overland Park Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Metcalf