“You get what you pay for.”

Days Inn Overland Park
Ranked #27 of 37 Hotels in Overland Park
Reviewed 1 December 2011

This is a motel, not a hotel. It looks nothing like any Days Inn I have seen. It is in the process of renovaiton and still is not good. The front desk help was not nice. He informed us that the breakfast bar was not available becasuse of a problem with the City permit. One of the two rooms we were given was not ready. The room that was ready did not look anythig like the pictures. Don't be fooled. For $36 this is a deal, but it's not a great place to stay. I suspect there is more than one of these and the reviews are for another one. I can't imagine anyone giving this more than two stars. This review is for the one at 6800 West 108th. The pictures of this place at their onw web site doesn't even have a sign on the building. We got most of our money back from Expedia and did a Priceline hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dacel

Reviewed 30 November 2011

The Days Inn located in Overland Park was very clean and the rates were very affordable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2011

If you are looking for an affordable stay in the Kansas City metro area, the Days Inn Overland Park is certainly the place. The new ownership is fantastic and fully focused on what the guest wants in a hotel. My company stays there for business and we never have encountered any problems whatsoever. The staff is friendly and any time the slightest issue has come up, the management is on it quickly and happy to do so!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jsbiztraveler
Reviewed 26 September 2011

This is the WORST hotel I've ever stayed in. There was a dead roach on the floor, a strange white powder on the carpet, a pillow was stained with what looked like blood, the TV did not work, and the ice machine was broken. It was clear that the hotel was not fully-occupied, but still, they would not switch my room. I slept on top of clothes because I was scared to touch the sheets. I was insulted that the manager offered me compensation of 50% off my next stay with them...I would never dream of staying in this awful hotel again. They give Days Inn a terrible name.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business