“Came back for the Alaskan Eggs Benedict!!”
Review of Le Peep

Le Peep
Ranked #38 of 480 Restaurants in Overland Park
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Leawood, Kansas
“Came back for the Alaskan Eggs Benedict!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Although my wife has been to Le Peep’s several times over the years, I had never been there until a little over a month ago. I had their Atlantic Omelet, made with salmon, crab, cream cheese & articokes, which was wonderful, but I wanted to come back to try their Alaskan Eggs Benedict.

If you like salmon, their Alaskan Eggs Benedict is to die for!! It is pan seared salmon filets on English muffins with cream cheese and poached eggs and hollandaise sauce on top. The salmon filet was not only prepared perfectly, it was quite a large filet. We absolutely loved it.

Le Peep is a good restaurant for breakfast and a good value. We will be coming back again soon.

• Visited April 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Bestest French Toast ever!!!!! ”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent service! I haven't had such perfectly done and tasty French toast since my Dad used to make me some when I was a little girl. I was at Le Peep in Flower Mound, TX last week and not only was the exact same food terrible, but the service was worse than the food!

Leawood, Kansas
“Good place for breakfest.”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Le Peep has been at College Blvd & Metcalf for well over a decade but until today I had not tried it. We went for a late breakfast (after 11:00AM) and beat the lunch crowd. It was fairly full however we did not have a wait to be seated. Their hours are 7:00AM to 2:30PM. They serve breakfast all day and also have a lunch menu.

The server was very helpful and their menu has a fairly wide selection. I tried a "new" item on the menu: "The Atlantic Omelet"; which is an omelet with salmon, crab, cream cheese, tomatoes & articokes. It was very good. I have never had an omelet made with cream cheese before and was quite pleased. My wife tried their "California" omelet which was made with red peppers, zucchini, onions, tomatoes & parmesan cheese. It also was very good.The next time we are there, I want to try their "Alaskan Benedict" which is pan seared salmon, poached eggs & cream cheese on a toasted english muffin.

Their prices are reasonable and, if you think you may be going there frequently, they also have a frequent diners discount card program, which I think we will be using. Le Peep is a worthwhile place for breakfast. We would recommend it.

• Visited March 2014
Overland Park, Kansas
“Great Breakfast & Lunch”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is always very good. The service is also very good. We enjoy both breakfast and lunch at this Le Peep.

Visited February 2014
kansas city
“Not clean, needs attention in the worst way”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

This place is a blast right from the 1980's, and not quite sure it has been cleaned since then. It's a shame as it s a great location. The food was at best average, but the cleanliness issues and the condition were just simply awful.
Staff was mediocre, I would not return.

• Visited February 2014