“Needs Improvement in Food, Service, and Remodeling”
Review of Le Peep

Le Peep
Ranked #63 of 500 Restaurants in Overland Park
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We went mid morning on a Sunday and had a 35-40 minute wait. Each time I've come here I'm surprised there are so many people waiting to eat here. I wouldn't chose here, but it's in the middle of where my friend and I live. The restaurant needs attention and a remodeling. Most of the seats we've been seated at are right in the traffic flow and we have people walking too near to us. It's too loud in there, maybe because our table is always in a bad location. It seems like the food is a little too overpriced to me. If I had ordered the omelet with what I wanted in it, it would have been $10, so I ordered two eggs and bacon. The scrambled eggs had brown stuff in it, who knows what it was. I asked for crispy bacon and it came looking like slightly cooked fat. Not impressed with the food or service. Older lady at front desk not polite or friendly. Really feels this place deserves 2 1/2 stars instead of three.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I went to this restaurant in a group of 3 for a Saturday morning brunch. We were seated quickly which was nice considering how busy they were. The dining area is very loud, so it was hard to hear conversations at the table.

Our food came relatively quickly and we were missing a side from one of the dishes. My husband said something about it, and the waitress said she would go get it.

20 minutes later she returned to clear our plates and ask how our meal was, and she then disappeared once again. The girl in the front was able to take the charge off, however the service was clearly an afterthought and we probably won't visit again.

1  Thank Erbigail
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Always a good place for breakfast or brunch. They have a variety of juices and their eggs, in any form are always excellent. Fast, quality service and food. Great prices too!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

After having a flight cancelled leaving our group of 40 teens stranded in Kansas City, we came here for a late breakfast on a Saturday morning. We called to give them warning that we were bringing such a large group over, and we agreed that our group could be separated into whatever small tables were available. The staff was excellent and got our group through beautifully. The kids were happy with the meal. We put all tickets together so I could pay just once, and it went very smoothly. It was a relief to be able to take the kids to a good breakfast!

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Le Peep looked promising when we were greeted with free coffee while we waited to be seated. Their menu is varied and our party had a mixture of breakfast and lunch dishes.
Once ordered our food took a extraordinary amount of time to come out and when it did, everything was cold.
We sent some back, however most of the party "settled" on luke warm food, which is unacceptable to me.
The Rueben was good, although a little skimpy on the meat. The rest of the dishes were a train wreck!
The eggs benedict eggs were rock hard and cold, scrambled was well over cooked, peasant potatoes were undercooked & the waffle was mushy. The bill came to an eye watering $72 for what i would regard as a very poor meal.
The cashier offered a $10 discount, but the bad taste that was left in all our parties mouths, we wouldn't have been happy even if it was free.
Our server was okay but didn't really care.
I won't be back to any of this franchises locations.

2  Thank LuvToTravelAndEat