I stayed here on a weekend while we were in town for a Royals game, and it was a pleasant stay. Our room was great and very quiet, and the free parking was great. We stayed in a club level room so had access to the lounge- breakfast wasn't great, but it was nice being able to enjoy a soda or water during the day. It isn't real close to the Kansas City attractions, but we would still consider staying here again. Overall, I would recommend it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Overland Park Hotel at the Convention Center. The Country Club Plaza, downtown Kansas City, and the Truman Sports Complex are within a 20-minute drive and are all easily reached via I-435. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Overland Park Hotel at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Overland Park At The Hotel Overland Park
- Overland Park Sheraton
- Sheraton Overland Park Hotel At The Convention Center Kansas